Aka Rally::

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aka Rally::

Some of you probablly have seen this on mtv. I soo want to do it. its $3000 for the first 2 people and yeah you go from pa to Fl in a week. I think it would be a drive of my life check out the site below.

Anyone wanna go with me? and would pay half? let me know!

http://www.akarally.com/

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Some of you probablly have seen this on mtv. I soo want to do it. its $3000 for the first 2 people and yeah you go from pa to Fl in a week. I think it would be a drive of my life check out the site below.

I'm watching on MTV right now as we speak. Looks like a gumball 3000 rip-off, but it's still pretty cool to watch non the less.
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

$1500 for a trip from pennsylvania to florida versus $1050 ticket and 5 tickets total this year... hmmm...

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

$1500 for a trip from pennsylvania to florida versus $1050 ticket and 5 tickets total this year... hmmm... lol lol lol!

LEAVE NO DOUBT!
        If God is for Me
        Who Dares be aganist Me!
        BX Crew
        HSHO # 6
        Lexotic Concepts 019

Comment

Leave the man alone!

Anyway... why is it a week long? I made that trip in a day in my hatchie last summer! I would win!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            Leave the man alone!

Anyway... why is it a week long? I made that trip in a day in my hatchie last summer! I would win!
            sure its just like the gumball... get to the destination, then you stay overnight for partying. I would love to do that, cant wait till i have a nice car to do it in, and the money for tickets/jail

Comment

maybe i should do this?
              To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

If I had a good car then I'd do it.

Comment

i got from massachusetts to florida in 21 hours...why does it take so long?

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
                    maybe i should do this?

Wanna go w/ me? lol

Deever you got to FL in a day from NJ How many hours exactly?

Comment

how 'bout cb7 rallye?

Comment

Wanna go w/ me? lol

Deever you got to FL in a day from NJ How many hours exactly?
                        16-17 hours.. parents driving with a 1-1 1/2 hour stop

if i had the cash and a nice car, i'd do it... there's also another one going around, called highrollers or something like that, but it's not on mtv..
                        --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

Do they plan on doing crazy shit in this ralley like they do in the gumball 3000?

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                            How many miles is that? I did Mid-Michigan to South Florida, parking lot to my driveway(1400 miles) in 19.5 hours including stops for food and gas

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                              they stop at a check point everyday, and party all night.
                              Diebel S.

Comment

Working...
                              X