The REAL Initial D Movie (*56K Death*)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The REAL Initial D Movie (*56K Death*)

Hey guys, while we are all still waiting upon the 4th Stage, here's something else to wait for!!!!! Inital D The Movie!!!

The thing is, it's very difficult to choreograph real live drifting. But they'll figure it out!

The Cars \/ \/ \/

AE-86 \/ \/ \/

The Cast \/ \/ \/

Yea, they don't look anything like the anime

FD3S \/ \/ \/

Last edited by XLR Azn; 09-07-2004, 01:28 AM.

Comment

GT-R 32 \/ \/ \/

EVO \/ \/ \/

Comment

Action shots (practice) \/ \/ \/

(Supposed to be) Takumi and Itsuki \/ \/ \/

Some more Japanese stuff to drool over and wait for......

Comment

not liking the wheel gap, just wondering why the ae86 doesnt have a frunt strut bar at least?
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

im anxious to see how this turns out. I have a feeling shitty, since japanese translations are hard to interpret, and itll come out as cheesy dialogue, but there might be hope. the wheel gap might be from the shots being practice, using practice cars, as in, they have a bunch of replicas, some with parts and some w/o - ?

Comment

The only wheel gap I see is in that action shot... And that's because those wheels are nearly off the ground! I agree on the strut bar though. I don't think the car in the anime had one, and they seem to be VERY true to it. Much more so than the cast! They should have dyed the hair of some of the characters at least.

I hear the movie has been in the works for a while now. I read something about a cast list well before Stage 4 came out. Hopefully it'll be shot, subbed, and online for illegal download soon!

Comment

thats fuckin awsome theyre making a movie!!...wheres the FC? i dont see ryosuke's car...only keiuske's FD

Turbo CB7 is Gone ...But I Still Come Around
                AWD TURBO IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!

Comment

dude thats jay chou!

Comment

the R32 isn't suppose to be drifting. and whos the gangsta supose to be?
                    Diebel S.

Comment

Working...
                    X