• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FishyMan : 1990 Accord EX

.. : Updated : . 06/21/05
    UPDATE:
    To those who follow
    Wow, I've done a lot to this car, yet I don't drive it. My mom drives it. I've bit the 'bullet', more like took a chunk out of my wallet and did the HONDA ATF fluid, damn I felt the differenc; and recently did my DIY AIR CONE INTAKE. Damn, I swear, it's like a WRX at times. I just have to reset the ECU, and think of more ideas to keep it a little cool and take that mod a further.

Still got lots to do for the maintenances. Will do engine seals, and rotors/pads.

Current
    Engine Mods:
    NGK WIRES
    NGK PLUGS (VPOWER)
    Custom SR Intake (BLUE CONE)

Interior:
    MASHIMARO DOLL

Exterior:
    3rd Gen H Emblem on Trunk (3rd-Gen Spirit)
    Dents
    Dings
    Scrapes

Future Plans
    Interior:
    No Plans

Exterior:
    Custom Mesh Grill
    Don't really care now

The Little Things:
    10W-30 Castro Motor Oil
    BOSCH Oil Filter

Near Future Plans To-Do:
    *CV BOOT
    *TUBE SEALS
    *MOTOR MOUNTS
    *BRAKES/ROTOR (BREMBO Blanks/Axis/PBR Metal Masters)
    *TOWER FRONT REAR STRUT BARS
    *DIFFERENT Gen RIMS/Tires 94-95 EX ALLOYS or Some Other ALLOYS

TOO MUCH !!
    Last edited by FishyMan; 07-14-2005, 03:20 AM.
    hahahahah

WELCOME!

i'm glad you decided to keep the car. this site will surely help you learn more about your car as well the automotive world in general. so good luck to ya and always keep us updated on the things you are doing (and i hope cleaning that engine bay is on your to-do list ).
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Nice ride! I like that AEM SR and going to get one next week.O,hey,is yours also polished right? Are polished ones gonna fade? I am so afraid that it gonna fade after a while.Then I would buy some other colors.Any ideas? Thanx!

Angels East,Angels West,North and South,just do your best,to guard her and watch her while she rests.

Comment

i like the way u think keep up the good work

Comment

Woot!!
          good luck on the oily spark plugs

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

if your engine has a lot of miles, dont use synthetic oil, it will make your seals go bad, just use castrol high milage oil, i have a few bad seals and I switched to castrol high milage and it hasnt really been leaking since....

Comment

i've gots 78k on it. i dunno if i should try those engine gunk cleaning things. i see build up inside, but i guess it is inevitable for cars.

i usually run castrol, chevron or valvoline.

so what is the best regular motor oil brand? mobil 1?

thanks !
              Last edited by FishyMan; 08-16-2004, 11:46 PM.
              hahahahah

Comment

i wanna see exterior pics of your car man. looking good.

Comment

haha i wish i can pride it to show outside. it is just a stock car .. i wanna get the ambers, do the mesh grill, drop and all but that's way way later..... my mom put some paint scratches on it, and the minor dings, thank god.. but ya...

i'll take some pics tomorrow after trying to clean it. =I i wish i could do a paint job, sand it down and do the pearlie white..

thanks for the support.. !
                  hahahahah

Comment

Sup FishyMan you live in Salt Lake area on O'ahu? I got a carbon fiber style rear upper strut bar with red end plates if you want it $20 and its yours dude, just trying to help you get started on your mods, you seen my CB7 already right in Foster Village?

Glenn
                    Red Devil Crew - Member 7
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) 5spd swap...100% done. Will post pics soon.
                    F22a1-Turbo still debating...?

Comment

Sup Glenn,

Ya I live near ice-palace. ( i dunno if that is saltlake :P).

Ya, i think i just seen it yesterday again. I am looking for amber corner and bumpers. Thanks for the offer though..

I am trying to fix things up mostly before getting into the mods and all that. I gots to fix the oily sparks, and save up and learn to fix the a/c. anyhow Thanks..

what else do u gots for sale?
                      hahahahah

Comment

hey man, i have been trying to help you out a bit, i just wanted to let you know i like the way your approaching your car. i think your smart to get it in good working order before doing mod's, and you started off right with the intake, i just thought i woul throw ya some tips for your next mod's, normally the first things ya get when working your way up is,

1,intake, plugs,wires,

2,lenses, bulbs, tails,etc

3,exhaust....header,cat back etc,

4, maybe kit, or lips, paint,

5,engine swap,

6if you get this far before giving up praise the lord brotha.

thats the way i approached my car and its working well so far. good luck lil man.

Comment

Yo fishyMan, just to make u feel better, my mom crashed the bumper, headlights, and the hood before. hehe, good thing she took the money to replace it, but the bumper is still all cover in my bondo. Hey tell me when u start working on the a/c. mines not working too.

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

is your support tab on your sr mounted on anything, i seen some without one and one with but had no place to mount it on

wheres the exterior shots?
                            Cause im da Honda Man!! yadadameen

R.I.P. 92 4dr lx

Newborn- 05 v6 coupe

Comment

i mounted it. aem comes w/ all u need...

i will take pics of exterior, but it is bone stock and a rough car :P..

u want me take pics of mount?
                              hahahahah

Comment

Working...
                              X