kings_blend is back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kings_blend is back...

This is for the people who wanted to see why i wasnt around anymore... i dont usually post pics on the forums I go on now, but since the cb7 guys are one of the best bunch around I'll show some. new ones i took today.

KA24DE stock block
    t3/to4e 50 trim .63 ar
    groundzero mani
    tial wg and bov
    bar and plate intercooler
    custom tig ic pipes
    custom tig dp
    turbo240 fuel setup
    75# injectors
    walbro
    AEM EMS
    MT slicks
    LSD
    and a bunch of other stuff i cant remember
    everything is polished cuz im that bored sometimes, compressor housing, intake mani, valve cover, fuel rail, front cover and ic pipes. im workin on painting the engine bay.
    plans for next spring: full motor build, full roll cage, buckets and harnesses, silvia front end, and a bunch of other waste of money go fast things.
    its gonna be tuned by me and a buddy of mine, run 12psi on the street and 18 on the track, im just looking for a time slip in the mid to high 11's. motor can blow all she wants these things are a dime a dozen. ive seen guys run 400+hp on stock blocks and have no problems. we'll see if im on of them hahaha. thanks for looking guys.

O shit man welcome back. Lookin good man. What tranny will you be using?

Comment

This is one familiar face we havent seen in a LONG ass time.

Damn man killer setup.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

haha sweet thanks for the pictures!

looking awesome man, love the plans. im in the process of ripping apart my entire engine bay to paint it so i know how much work it is. very impressive piece of work you have there.

and as far as the tranny doctorcipher has a KA24 slushbox from a 99 altima you should buy

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
          haha sweet thanks for the pictures!

looking awesome man, love the plans. im in the process of ripping apart my entire engine bay to paint it so i know how much work it is. very impressive piece of work you have there.

and as far as the tranny doctorcipher has a KA24 slushbox from a 99 altima you should buy
          the 240sx is RWD. the altima is FWD. i will be using the stock tranny. good enough for 600hp for some people. and like i said. they are a dime a dozen lol. you can see the tranny in the background of the motor pics on the right.

Comment

Working...
          X