X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuner Transformation

has anyone seen this show before.
    its kinda ok.

to get on the show all you have to do is email them with a pic of you and your car and some info.
    show comes on the speed channel, dont kno the times.

i gona send them a email just for the hell of it, i kno theres know chance i would make it on but i would love to see a cb7 get some love.

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=2766679/K=tun....ca/tt/faq.htm
    NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

I saw thought show once, it was pretty *** IMO. They took an RX-8 and put 19" or 20" chrome rims, NOS kit, and some vinyl graphics on the side...and I think that was it. I kinda felt bad for the guy that owned the car.

But it would be pretty sweet to see a cb7 on there, if they had some real "tuner experts".

Jay
    Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

thats all they ever do. rims, *** stickers and NAWWWWWSSSS.

all those shows suk because they are dumbed down for the average joe who doesnt know anything.
      Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

yeah the experts r ***
        but i enjoying watching shows like that
        we dont have much support in tv land as it is.

so its something to look at
        NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

Thats the thing I hate about Pimp My Ride. They always throw on chrome bling bling rims on every damn car. Cadillac to Civic. It doesn't matter. If theres one thing I hate its chrome wheels on import tuners. Ugh.

Other than that the show is pretty cool. I haven't seen the one on speed channel yet. I'll look for it.
          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

watched it last night.....
            ....took a 4dr ford focus
            then gave it a c-west 5 piece body kit, painted the stock rims, threw a PS2 into the glove box and added a screen where the factory interior light used to be, then they added a vortech supercharger-NO NOS at all. maybe the show is gettin better.

Comment

yeah, i seen that episode.
              thats the episode that inspired me to paint my rims....lol

still havent seen pimp my ride, everytime its on i turn it to it but its at a commercial so i change the channel and forget to turn it back

when is nopi coming back, they suppose to moved to speed channel
              NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

if they were to ever do a cb7 their would probably add *** ass graphic, projector headlights, zenon body kit, new brake rotors, intake , header, exhaust, and a PS2 w/ monitor....................................the only guy with any sense if the tall guy that does all the motor work, the other two are ricers at heart.

F/S:Pioneer Premier Deh-880prs w/ ipod adapter $220

Comment

the only one that actualy knows about cars is the old dude. the "motor" guy is just an actor they hired and the "bad" boy is just a ricer they picked. the focus show was hilarious cause the ricer didn't know what a supercharger was and the Mini Cooper one had an actual car guy on it. all they did was upgrade the supercharger which he could have gotten from the factory and the guy just stands there not happy and they are wondering why.
                  Diebel S.

Comment

ive seen most of the episodes of tuner transformation and the only one i really liked was the 89 240sx. They did a sr20det swap and widebody kit with jdm looks. they had a huge budget for that one though. more than one ive seen them slap intake and exhaust and rims on a car and call it a day.
                    1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

When i see shows liek that sayin they hook up cars and only do easy shit i just look away and turn the channel its sad the fast and the furious is what started that whole dumb shit.

Comment

YAH NUTTIN BUT CHROME ON THAT SHOW I DUNNO Y IF THEY SPONSORED BY GIOVANNI WHEELS N GIOVANNI HAS A RACE LINE ALSO BESIDE CHROME WITH NICE SILVER N HYPER BLACK WHEELS. IM WAITING TO SEE A CIVIC WITH 20'S IN THAT SHOW THEY GOT THAT NEW TIER OUT 215/30/20

Comment

who WOULDNT want their car on that show... you go thru the formalities, get home, swap back to ur old rims, sell the new ones, and peel the stickers off, and u got some extra cash. and well, i wouldnt mind having a free n2o kit installed on my car, either...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                          Current cars:
                          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDinglynice
                            YAH NUTTIN BUT CHROME ON THAT SHOW I DUNNO Y IF THEY SPONSORED BY GIOVANNI WHEELS N GIOVANNI HAS A RACE LINE ALSO BESIDE CHROME WITH NICE SILVER N HYPER BLACK WHEELS. IM WAITING TO SEE A CIVIC WITH 20'S IN THAT SHOW THEY GOT THAT NEW TIER OUT 215/30/20

ARE YOU talking about MTV's pimp my ride cause i've never seen 20's on tuner transformation, maybe i missed that episode

F/S:Pioneer Premier Deh-880prs w/ ipod adapter $220

Comment

TT is a bunch of lame actors imho. A weed smoker, a web surfer and another dude that lives at home with his mom.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
                              Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
                              Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
                              Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

Working...
                              X