for you married guys....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for you married guys....

i have a serious question. i have been married for about 2 1/2 months now, which i know isn't a very long time. it seems that as far sex is concerned, though, there is only like two positions. don't get me wrong, those two positions are amazing, and we have the best sex in the world, but it's beginning to get a bit repetitive. we even have one of those cosmo kama-sutra books, but she doesn't like messing w/ them that much cause she isn't very flexible and they "hurt". i guess i'm just asking if any of ya'll have had these problems and how you solved them. i guess the best solution would be to just donkey punch her and do what i want, but that doesn't seem very civilized, now does it?
    JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

LOL

Dude are trying to fore warn us that marriage is a horrible thing especially when it comes to sex?

No Donkey punching your wifey wouldn't be cool at all cause that would mean your ass will be downstairs on the couch. My and the girly stick to one, I even tried a 'different' tryst (ok ill admit doin doggy) and it hurts her stomach. It gets fustrating sometimes so I just kinda lay off the sex for awhile.

My best bet is just to stop going at it and give her some time.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by tehpr3chr
      i have a serious question. i have been married for about 2 1/2 months now, which i know isn't a very long time. it seems that as far sex is concerned, though, there is only like two positions. don't get me wrong, those two positions are amazing, and we have the best sex in the world, but it's beginning to get a bit repetitive. we even have one of those cosmo kama-sutra books, but she doesn't like messing w/ them that much cause she isn't very flexible and they "hurt". i guess i'm just asking if any of ya'll have had these problems and how you solved them. i guess the best solution would be to just donkey punch her and do what i want, but that doesn't seem very civilized, now does it?
      you think you got it bad? when i first met my girlfriend we would have sex all the time, everyday, twice a day...whenever we could....after we started living together, few months pass by and i can't even recall the last time i got laid. not cause she wont, but it always hurts her or some shit, she needs to go to the doc, cause it's startin to smell too, and it hurts her really bad when i try to stick it in ya know...and i need to get laid. all i get is a handjob maybe once a week now. *sigh*

Comment

COME ON MAN......... Surprise her! Don't just stick to the same routine because if you do she's going to get tired of it, and if she gets tired of it that means no action for you down the road. Just switch it up a bit and do something random and out of the ordinary.... she'll like that.
        Originally posted by rickyduckworth
        i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
          you think you got it bad? when i first met my girlfriend we would have sex all the time, everyday, twice a day...whenever we could....after we started living together, few months pass by and i can't even recall the last time i got laid. not cause she wont, but it always hurts her or some shit, she needs to go to the doc, cause it's startin to smell too, and it hurts her really bad when i try to stick it in ya know...and i need to get laid. all i get is a handjob maybe once a week now. *sigh*
          bahahahhahahhahhah.... oh man I feel sorry for you! But on a serious note there might be something really wrong with her that she might need some surgury. My friend had to get some cancerous cells burned off her insides because it "hurt" to have sex?

Comment

Originally posted by Tone-us
            bahahahhahahhahhah.... oh man I feel sorry for you! But on a serious note there might be something really wrong with her that she might need some surgury. My friend had to get some cancerous cells burned off her insides because it "hurt" to have sex?
            ya i keep telling her something serious is probaly wrong because it's definately not normal, but everytime i say something she just gets mad and is like...if you cant handle not having sex just go fuck another girl...blah blah blah.

but ya, feel lucky tehpr3chr...at least your getting laid.

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
              ya i keep telling her something serious is probaly wrong because it's definately not normal, but everytime i say something she just gets mad and is like...if you cant handle not having sex just go fuck another girl...blah blah blah.

but ya, feel lucky tehpr3chr...at least your getting laid.

I dunno JB I get the same shit from my girl, although both of us know we would never stoop to that level. I too was have sex like crazy when I met my gf it was like everyday sex, sex, sex, sex , Viva La Sex now its like meh whatever.

There are times where we like had sex for 6 hours straight (at my old apartment while her best friend slept in the living room)

(shes the first gf I lost my virginity too fuck it I ashamed to admit it either, I had gone thru 5 gfs before I met her..love my gf very much and I dont think Im going anywhere for the matter )

Just give it time Tehpr3chr. She'll be over it.
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

yeah man I would definetly have her go to one of those doctors that checks down there! but who knows..... sounds like she might be seeing someone else if there isn't really anything wrong with her?

Comment

dunno about his problem, but i've tried surprising her, and changing it up and stuff, and it just doesn't work...i felt crappy last night and she was in the mood i think but we didn't do anything, so maybe she'll be in the mood for something diff. tonight...but ya, i guess i am lucky to get it at all....
                  JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

You guys trip me out! I think a classic night, nothing fancy, would be fine. Things other than positions can heighten your experience.. read those girlie magazines, they're pretty informative LOL.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

if you say she's not flexible...try yoga. is she a lil on the hefty side? theres nothing wrong with that i just knw some chicks are self consciouse about that...you say 2 positions...im thinking missionary and doggy? if so, when going from missionary to doggy and when youre turning her around stop midways and do it while she sideways...lift her leg up a bit and go at it for a while then urn her around...i did that to my chick and she liked it so now she's willing to try different things. also when in the missionary, move your hand under her back and then sit up while bringing her up with you...kinda like an x-rated lap dance...all she does is mover her hips and its all good...look at me, im giving sex advice!

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                      first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                      Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                      no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                      So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

that was very descriptive, lol....and she's like 5'11", and 175, so she's not skinny, but not "fat"
                        JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
                          if you say she's not flexible...try yoga. is she a lil on the hefty side? theres nothing wrong with that i just knw some chicks are self consciouse about that...you say 2 positions...im thinking missionary and doggy? if so, when going from missionary to doggy and when youre turning her around stop midways and do it while she sideways...lift her leg up a bit and go at it for a while then urn her around...i did that to my chick and she liked it so now she's willing to try different things. also when in the missionary, move your hand under her back and then sit up while bringing her up with you...kinda like an x-rated lap dance...all she does is mover her hips and its all good...look at me, im giving sex advice!
                          Thank you Dr Ruth
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          Legend FSM

Comment

wow, im so glad my girls a ballerina(sp?) we've been together as long as i remember, minus the whole break thing. and sex still isnt boring.
                            Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

start hitting up the gym, make urself look good and in return you will have her drooling over you. my girlfriend likes my abs and arms. i hit the gym 5 times a week, but its a hobby of mine. just trying to help out. my gf drools over me all the time. she loves watching me change shirts....

Comment

Working...
                              X