No announcement yet.

kings_blend : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol sorry mike its goin down to my brother he just got his license so hes gonna pimp it out.... its an auto, and u have a new h22 why would u need another cb7???

Comment

Originally posted by kings_blend
      lol sorry mike its goin down to my brother he just got his license so hes gonna pimp it out.... its an auto, and u have a new h22 why would u need another cb7???
      ah thats cool, you should get ur brother into the cb7 scene... tell him to get his butt over to this site.

about buying another car, im looking for a rust-free 9293 EX sedan for a good price that i could swap everything over to. rust is just getting too bad.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

have u considered a coupe?? im thinking im gonna get a daily driver coupe in the future, 5 speed tho i hate auto now that i have a 5sd..... and i love the way the coupe looks, id do the trunk conversion so i got the red/clear tails, and maybe once im done the s13 i can get a h22 swap....

Comment

have u considered a coupe?? im thinking im gonna get a daily driver coupe in the future, 5 speed tho i hate auto now that i have a 5sd..... and i love the way the coupe looks, id do the trunk conversion so i got the red/clear tails, and maybe once im done the s13 i can get a h22 swap....

Comment

hiiiiiiiii just wanted to see my old thread again

Comment

wut happend to the rear of the 240? wuts with the primer???? and when are we going to see a shiny intercooler?!
              Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry4thgen
                wut happend to the rear of the 240? wuts with the primer???? and when are we going to see a shiny intercooler?!
                it had some rust along the quarter panels, and it needs a paint job, the shiney intercooler will be coming next summer...

Comment

Working...
                X