Updates on my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updates on my car

Okay well I havent really been around here for a while, its cuz my Nissan 240sx project is keeping me pretty busy. But i havent forgotten about the cb7. Heres a few pics of how it look like now, I took h22sparkles idea for the eye brows and used rubber electrical tape the old man had laying around (hes and electrician) and then I put my 240sx wheels on my Acoord as well. The Motegi's I have other plans for, I might even sell them I dunno yet. The rims are 15x6.5 I believe and and offset of 40. The tires are 205/60/15 So they are nice and wide and they grip the road like crazy!!! Heres some pics.

For those of you who do not have rims I suggest these, because for some reason my car is now lower than usual, compare to my sig pic with my Motegi's...... And the bes tpart is ppl on 240 forums are selling these rims for like $150 bucks a set so its not a bad price and they look nice too.... Let me know what you thinka nd if you have questions shoot me a pm....

doesnt look too bad. i also like ur exhuast.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

240 wheels look good

Comment

the exhaust is just a shitty weld on muffler that sounds good...

Comment

hey kings why not use adams (aznbadass92LX) idea he used GTS light covers and cut them into eyebrows. They looked GREAT. Hell he may even have his still
          "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
          sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
          Did work for: jhoff_cb7
          Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

probably because this is free and it looks fine the way it is......

Comment

Good to see you still around man! Didn't you give the car to your bro, or do you now have 2 cars?

I've been thinking about getting some stock alloys from another maker, removing the center caps, and rocking them that way. You beat me to it!

Comment

lol ya im still around, i got 2 cars now but I am giving this one to my brother when he gets his license in november. i already told him not to drive like an idiot and not to go the rice route. he actually likes my idea of selling it and getting a 2 dr 5 speed and I told himt hat if he takes care of it, and gets a job and saves money that I would help him get all his parts for a good price and then help him with either a h22 swap or turbo the f22. Bcuz im gonna be upgrading the turbo on my Nissan (once I get the the rb25det) and I told him I would give it to him and help him build a turbo project, but only if he gets a job and saves his money and dosnt do anything stupid.....

Comment

love that look!

whoo! finally an official cb7tuner member!

Comment

you just hafta get rid of those tape eye lids, if you dont want your bro being a "ricer" those have to be removed because those look ricey.

Comment

its not regular tape, its rubber tape, people that look at it dont know the difference until i tell them, so fuck u

Comment

rubber tape? i can sure tell its electrical tape, you can see how it does fit fit over or around the headlights nipples, atleast when h22sparkle did it it actually looked good, i was not trying to be a dick but you said you wanted to keep your bortha away from "rice" just thought that looked cheesy and "ricey". dont gotta get all pissy over it.....................

Comment

So you're doing an RB25DET into an S13? That's sweet, there's a couple in town here. There's even one RB26DETT with a single turbo upgrade (Turbonetics T72 I believe) and he's shooting for around 800-900HP, so that'll be fun to see when he finishes it. Wish I could do a project like that, but I just don't have the funds, so I had to go cheap and get a DSM for a project car. Much more fun to start with a factory turbo car, let me tell you. Stock block has seen 30PSI and made 500HP on pump gas Anyways, good luck on the 240sx, keep us updated on times and such.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                            rubber tape? i can sure tell its electrical tape, you can see how it does fit fit over or around the headlights nipples, atleast when h22sparkle did it it actually looked good, i was not trying to be a dick but you said you wanted to keep your bortha away from "rice" just thought that looked cheesy and "ricey". dont gotta get all pissy over it.....................
                            its rubber tape, it looks just like electrical tape, why would i lie about that? i can get a pic if it makes u happy, why would you say it dosnt look good, your the first to say that??? if i was to use masking tape then it would be rice, the average joe would not know it is tape cuz its rubber so if they touch it i can just say they are custom eyebrows made from rubber material and put on with 3m double sided tape, people are stupid and will believe anything you say. i told some idiot i got an extra 50 hp with my shitty cold air intake and he believed me......

Comment

yikes, calm down killa.... look at how the "rubber" tape (lol) is on the nipples just looks fucked up. i dont know i'm just not diggin the cheapo way of diy lids, spend a few bucks and buy some gto black outs and cut them. but hey its your car you can tape it up all ya want.peace.

Comment

Working...
                              X