• Show
Clear All

that is a really bad ass pic
    Last edited by OnBBS17s; 04-16-2007, 01:11 AM. Reason: typo

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

nice pic

i was looking at ksports, and saw that you had them on, how do you like them overall? how is the ride and how low can you go with them? and may i ask how much you paid for them?
      Members Ride

Comment

Thanks for the comments. I like the ksports as I was looking for something more auto cross/track suited than say tein ss. As far as ride goes the spring rates are pretty high but tolerable. It's extremely nice being able to adjust the shock dampening independently of height. With the dampening set all the way soft they are nice a for daily driver, rebound is still harsher than stock but thats to be expected with the spring rates. I usually run them with the dampening halfway up since I despise body roll. I would say you can pretty much drop the car anywhere from stock height to 3". As mine sit right now I could probably get another inch of drop in the rear and 1.5" in front. I paid $950 shipped for mine but have seen them go for around $650-700 shipped more recently.
        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
        Project 240SX
        Originally posted by chillin943
        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

NEEDS MORE GOODIES.................................INSTALLED! !
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

He needs to fix the rust.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
              He needs to fix the rust.

yeah, im pretty sure he is aware of that. i think the fact that everyone points it out and tells him to fix it gets under his skin a bit.

at least his runs......
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                quick pic from the other night

Definately a great pic buddy and its of sig quality..
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Update your mod list you noob. Uberdata is long gone.

Hows the interview thing going?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

nice looking car and a long ass mod list

Only Hard Thing is Keeping it Clean
                    my ride

Comment

Haha updated joser, the interview went well. Just realized i never posted the pics of the wreck in here...or even the new tires and drop lol. updated my list. Oh well hopefully I find a new shell soon
                      Project 240SX
                      Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

give me yo wheels son!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                        The Chronicles.

Comment

That pic is dope! I think i might've found a new desktop...

Nicely modded! Keep it up!
                          93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

pfft the only mod i look forward to is a completely diff shell. u know ur gonna get one!

Comment

haven't bumped this for awhile but the car is in the early stages of partout. wheels are off and in the process of being sold. h22/euro-r mani/s2k tb are going to an unspecified party. ksports are also sold along with the rear disc setup. smseagren83 got a lot of my jdm/usdm rare parts. definitely check out his updated front end. it's sad to see but the shell will be dragged off in a few weeks. meanwhile i have picked up a 98 240sx someday i'll be back with a cleaner shell
                              Project 240SX

Comment

Everyone say good bye to this car. Shes going under the knife today and being completely stripped!!!!! Ill miss its but parts of her will live on..................

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                                My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Working...
                                X