So I got another CB7 today (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I got another CB7 today (pics)

So yeah, what can I say. I decided my current CB has a lot of issues (bodywork; rust), and that it might be better to start with a clean chassis.

Its a 93 coupe ex, auto unfortunately there aren't many 5 speeds to choose from.

My old CB is a 90 4 door lx.

The new one is in the background.

There is a touch of rust bubble on the passengers fender, but for the most part its very clean. I didn't snap an under-hood shot but its also quite nice under there.

I will keep my old one until I get this one to where I want it. Meaning it will be sent out for the bodywork and a new paint job. I will convert my old one back to stock-ish, and transfer the parts I want to keep to the new one. I also plan to do an H swap and a 5 speed swap. A lot on my plate, but if I can keep my old one to get me to work for a while it should be possible.

Let me know what you think, I'm open to comments and suggestions. Well I try to be anyway.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Looks good man. Congrats what plans do you have for it?

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

I will keep my old one until I get this one to where I want it. Meaning it will be sent out for the bodywork and a new paint job. I will convert my old one back to stock-ish, and transfer the parts I want to keep to the new one. I also plan to do an H swap and a 5 speed swap. A lot on my plate, but if I can keep my old one to get me to work for a while it should be possible.

Comment

Pretty clean I like it.

Comment

nice find
          R.I.P. ARCADIA GREEN CREW #8 1993 - 2007

Comment

she is beautiful
            ]

Comment

those itr's reminds me of my old white cb lol . glad you liked them are those the same tires i sold them with ??
              "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

I always thought you owned a wagon.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

looks like they painted it6 and didnt blend it in...

ILBB

edit;nv thats your old one
                  Last edited by Ilikebigbutts; 01-16-2007, 09:38 PM.
                  People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                  The world needs to be reset.

Comment

I remember your old CB.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

those itr's reminds me of my old white cb lol . glad you liked them are those the same tires i sold them with ??
                      No, I got new one's at a different size, 205/50, balance, alignment, all that. I want to get them refinished.

I always thought you owned a wagon.
                      What made you think that? I know I don't post a whole lot of pics of my car...but I wouldn't mind owning a wagon. Accord wagons are one of the best looking wagons ever. But I'd never "use" it. I don't carry passengers or cargo very often.

i like it, its clean looking, looks like you may need some paint or at least some clear up on the roof
                      I want to send it out for body work, and new paint, and tint. But I think thats the dew/condensation you see on the roof.
                      Last edited by accordaffair; 01-16-2007, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Have a couple new pics I took today, transferred the lips and grills between cars, put the itrs on, and also tranferred the trunk to get the spoiler.

I had that accord emblem lying around, the guy who sent my armrest included it as a bonus, so I tried to put it to good use.

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

im guessing the clear corners wont fit since they are 91, it does look good, i would suggest a drop or did you have one on the other car. thats going to be a bitch changing the suspension around, you should sell the other cb for like 500 bucks and get some good ass suspension.
                            ]

Comment

I'm gonna put this ones stock suspension on the old one, sell the old ones suspension and go for konis and gc coils.

I want some drop, but I want to decide how much travel I have, and how much I want it dropped.

And the clear never even fit right on my 90. I'm guessing they were crap aftermarket. I might go clear corners or just go for 1 pieces....kinda leaning towards one pieces

Comment

Working...
                              X