Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maple= Motor blown! x 2 in 3 months. Im fucking pissed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maple= Motor blown! x 2 in 3 months. Im fucking pissed.

Okay Im fucking sick of it. first my car get's sideswiped, then today I got outta work at UPS. I drove about 13 miles. and fucking My car starts knocking. I thought it was my bumper dragging but nope! its over Knocking hardcore. Im fucking so madd you have no idea. I just started at Circuit city not to long ago and now I have NO way there. Im so fucked. Plus I have no way home to work at UPS. I don't know what the fuck im going to do. Im going to see how much a rental would be tommrow or something. This is rediculous. There was OIL too. I checked today. I actually did an oil change like a week ago. Im really hating these cars. Im having second thoughts on getting an h22. So i can see me fuck it up like these other motors. Im sick of it really am.

So now I have no idea what the hell im going to do. I just got a ride from my mom and her bf and its like 3am now. Im fucking exhausted.

if anyone had a spare f22 motor they wanted to get rid of that'd be nice. But as of now. Im fucked. Royalty.

Thank you.

ps. Now i cant report my car becuase i cant show the police dept Im still gonna look for hte cars tommrow.

Im so fucking pissed.

sucks man, good luck

Comment

damn homie if i was closer i'd hook you up with a motor.. but damn dude ups be slackin me on some checks for the work you do and shit..

SOLD!

Comment

damn your cursed

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Stick with a bike, and I mean bicycle!

Comment

get a pedal bike, i hear they are easy to maintain and reliable
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

agreed with above comments.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

^^^^^^^i plead the fifth..,.....

i agree

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                  get a pedal bike, i hear they are easy to maintain and reliable
                  Exactly. And with your constant luck, you might want to carry spare inner tubes...just in case.

Truely though I have never heard of anyone go through the hard times as many times as you do with each of the cb7s you have had.
                  "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

^^^^^^ya'll are so wrong

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord
                      Exactly. And with your constant luck, you might want to carry spare inner tubes...just in case.

Truely though I have never heard of anyone go through the hard times as many times as you do with each of the cb7s you have had.
                      well he probably be rick rossin' them f22s. shyt don't happen for no reason bro.
                      '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                      -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                      -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                      -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                      10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

thats why you shouldnt half-@ss things when youre fixing your car...do it right the first time and you could prevent stuff like this happeneing...need i remind you about "no oil pan gasket" plan you had?

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                        first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                        Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                        no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                        So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

I think you should have been expecting this to happen
                          Posted awhile back....

Originally posted by Maple50175
                          okay to make this short.

Car was fine. Oil pan leaked oil (rusted through). I replaced the oil pan with a new one and new gasket.

Car started up and all is good.

OIL light comes on when car is first started, or at idle. Once I start moving it goes away. Sometimes when i stop the light doesnt go on. But other times it goes on, or fades in and out unless i give it some gas while im at idle.

What the fuck is it? This happened AFTER i replaced the pan. I don't get it. Is there anything I can buy to check what it is?

I know my oil pump isnt bad becuase it wouldnt randomly do that right after the oil pan change.

Should I check the pressure? or?

My swap thread
                          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

sounds like the rust particles got mixed in w/ your oil leading to clogging your oil pump.
                            '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                            -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                            -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                            -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                            10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

yeap

Comment

Working...
                              X