i looked at death in the face....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i looked at death in the face....

my girlfriend of 3+ years has been talking about wanting to try ectasy. me not wanting her to do it in an unsafe enviroment, i proposed we will do it together in our home.

im no stranger to E because in my early twentys i swallowed like 2-3 a week at the height of my partying stage but i havent touched them in years. i go and obtain 2 "double stacker mollys" and we take them monday night. everything is cool (rolling hard) and were watching tv for a while, until i suggest we go to the bedroom to screw.

after intercourse were both naked in the hallway, and as she is pondering what clothing to put on.......BAM, down she goes to the floor. in a frantic attemp to revive her, im slapping her face over and over. i drag her naked body into the kitchen and she wakes up for like 19 seconds. i stand her up to drink some water.....BAM, her eyes roll into the back of her head and down she goes again! this time shes gurgling, and shaking mildly. i look into her eyes and see her lifeless pupuls staring right back at me.
    the whole time im tripping hard and frantically crying "baby dont die, baby dont die".

im thinking about the call im going to have to make to her mother about her daughters death, and the pending manslaughter charge ill be facing for giving her the pill.

ive never experienced panic or fright like this. finally i get a huge bowl of water and dump it all over her as a last resort instead of calling 911 (we would lose our jobs if this got out to the newspapers, plus we have many pipes, bongs and cheeba).
    she wakes up, we go to bed, but i wont let her fall asleep till like 6am.

i cried the hardest ive ever cried that night because my emotions were never stirred up like that.

Glad you both are OK, but that was STUPID for both of you IMO, especially since you know how dangerous it can be.

Comment

dude be careful jay... makes you rethink trying it again, no? whod you get them from, somebody u know or somebody random? just 1... first time i tried, i took 3 and i was fine

fortunately youre both fine.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

sorry about that.....the first reaction is always the best one.....i know you didn't know what to do....but before and while sex....ya'll both needed to drink plenty of water...because E keeps you dry...and your heart beating pretty damn fast......you should had put in the shower with cold water .(stand in there with her) and cool her off and trying to wake her up.....also...if she never took E before you should had gave her half a pill...first instead a whole pill....i'm glad you got her up ..... and its o.k to cry...i know how if feels to ALMOST lost somebody........E is a acid....so like i said you need to drink plenty of water...

Comment

I thought screwing while on E was a major "nono"? Glad your alright tho....almost felt like i was there myself when reading the story!
          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
            dude be careful jay... makes you rethink trying it again, no? whod you get them from, somebody u know or somebody random? just 1... first time i tried, i took 3 and i was fine

fortunately youre both fine.
            i got them from someone i know, who wanted to buy them back because they were so good. these e-bombers were loaded with MDMA as most mollys are (not to mention they were double stacks).

im a fucking pro when it comes to narcs. i can handle alot, but ill never get a E-pill for anyone ever again!

im going to leave the kids drugs alone now and stick to my precious herb only.

Comment

thats one of the few things i've never done... i'm not big on man made shit... but damn thats some scary shit

SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
                sorry about that.....the first reaction is always the best one.....i know you didn't know what to do....but before and while sex....ya'll both needed to drink plenty of water...because E keeps you dry...and your heart beating pretty damn fast......you should had put in the shower with cold water .(stand in there with her) and cool her off and trying to wake her up.....also...if she never took E before you should had gave her half a pill...first instead a whole pill....i'm glad you got her up ..... and its o.k to cry...i know how if feels to ALMOST lost somebody........E is a acid....so like i said you need to drink plenty of water...
                LMAO an ecstacy recommended doseage???!?! Sounds like you know QUITE a bit about ecstacy over there azul...

Comment

Man I am glad that your girlfriend was okay. My buddy passed away from E because he mixed E with Cocaine. He never had a chance, next time be careful man. Stay close to the herb its healthy for ya LOL.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
                    LMAO an ecstacy recommended doseage???!?! Sounds like you know QUITE a bit about ecstacy over there azul...

because my man was a hood pharmacist ..if you know what i mean...so i know a lil of everything because i held it down when he wasn't at the house......somebody had to be there to keep the business going.....but that was the pass......oooh how i miss easy money..

Comment

Originally posted by PaQ_16
                      Man I am glad that your girlfriend was okay. My buddy passed away from E because he mixed E with Cocaine. He never had a chance, next time be careful man. Stay close to the herb its healthy for ya LOL.

man thats fucked up...you never mix E with coke......you CAN take E and smoke 1 blunt..(weed)...and be find as long as you have water.....
                      sorry to hear about your boy.....

Comment

I've never done a single drug in my life, not even weed. Why the f#&k would you do that?

Blows my mind.
                        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                          Blows my mind.
                          thats why people do it.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                          Current cars:
                          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                            thats why people do it.
                            x2 lol, been there, done that, not for me...
                            Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                            Project 240SX
                            Originally posted by chillin943
                            anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                            Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

I blew my mind monday
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

Working...
                              X