Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Factory Wholesale Suppliers Nike Air Force Ones and Jordans

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Factory Wholesale Suppliers Nike Air Force Ones and Jordans

Get into Selling Air Force Ones and Jordans at Wholesale

Authentic Nike Wholesale List available...Factory Wholesale Suppliers Nike Air Force Ones

Are you interested in doing what my site has been doing for the past year.. which is making hundred$ and even thou by selling authentic shoes in bulk or more cash when selling them in singles online or in local areas...?

Selling Air Force One, Wholeselling Air Force One, Nike Air force one, air force one shoes, and hot Jordan's

Save the THOUSANDS of dollars I wasted getting ripped off trying to find a legit Nike factory, and go straight to the people that we use, no joking around or getting ripped of .... I WILL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IT!!!!

With my website ALONE I get on a minimum 5 new people a day e-mailing me wanting to buy in bulk orders from 5-100+ in quantity, plus all of my eBay sales! It is literally is too much to handle, I've had to bring on STAFF! And with me moving away to another school full time, I wont have time to manage these orders, or manage all the customers.

Call me stupid, but take advantage .. I am selling the contacts to our Nike factories that I use to purchase the shoes that I sell to my customers, along with many other USA contacts that are within the states, that I use for faster shipping. Also, you can see in our inventory section of the website of OUR prices for what we sell the shoes for, and we buy the shoes for much less than half the cost of that!! And the shoes go for even double and triple that on eBay!

List is available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD fromChina Nike Jordans Factory Wholesale Contacts Suppliers

Q. Authentic shoes?

All shoes that I have dealt with in the past, and to the factories that I use for my customers have all been authentic ONLY. But being in the business over the years, I have had to deal with the factories that have sold me variants, so they have been noted with detail on the list.
    Q. What kinds are available?

I have purchased almost every number of Jordan with the exception of maybe one or two from my main factory contacts, all Air Force 1 and many Shox as well. As you can see in the Inventory section of our website, all pictures were taking by us of the actual shoe's that were shipped to us from our factories.

Visit the site Jordans Factory Supplier Wholesale Contacts for more FAQ information.

Get the list NOW! Visit:

China Nike Jordans Factory Wholesale Contacts Suppliers

Email me at the site, there is a form on the ContactUs Page (Jordans Factory Supplier Wholesale Contacts ) I will respond to your email ASAP.

Never Wait for your List INSTANT DOWNLOAD!!!!!

Good Luck with your shoe business!

Nike Factory Wholesale Suppliers List Contacts

-Sam

Air Force Jordans One Wholesale
    Wholesale Nike Sneaker
    Wholesale Nike Shoes
    Camera Digital Nike Wholesale
    Wholesale Nike Dunk
    Wholesale Nike Sneaker
    Wholesale Nike Air Jordans
    Nike Air Jordan Wholesale
    Jordans Wholesale
    Authentic Jordans Wholesale
    China In Jordan Nike Shoes Wholesale
    Wholesale Nike Air Force 1
    Wholesale Custom Air Force One
    Air Force One Wholesale Price
    Camera Digital Nike Wholesale
    Air Force Jordans One Wholesale
    Nike Wholesale China
    Cheapest Nike Web Wholesale
    Air Force One Shoes Wholesale
    Wholesale Air Jordans China
    Cheap Jordans Wholesale
    Wholesale Jordans For Cheap
    Nike Wholesale China
    Air Jordans At Wholesale Price
    Air Jordans Nike Wholesale
    Wholesale Authentic Air Force One
    Wholesale Nike Air Force One
    Air China Jordans Wholesale
    China In Jordans Wholesale
    Jordans Wholesale
    Wholesale Nike Air Force 1
    Cheapest Nike Web Wholesale
    Wholesale Nike Air Force One
    Discount Jordans Price Wholesale
    Air Jordans Wholesale
    Authentic Wholesale Nike Shoes
    Nike Wholesale China
    1 Air Force Jordans Wholesale
    Buy Nike Shoes For Wholesale
    Buy Jordans Wholesale
    Sock Wholesale Nike
    Nike Air Force Wholesale
    Wholesale Air Jordans
    Wholesale Nike
    Air Jordans Nike Wholesale

SPAM, and Re-Post

BAN!! FTW!!
    -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
    -1993 Accord EX SOLD
    -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
    -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

banned

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Working...
      X