Monopoly Game starts today at Mc D's! '06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monopoly Game starts today at Mc D's! '06

So yeah the game is started today at Mc'ds Near you!

I won a PSP last year and If i had money id play again! Just letting yall know!

W00t

What if we had a marketplace thing going on, where we can trade game pieces?

Comment

x1million matt. I wanna pick up some pcs here in MO then get some in Az

Remember folks, i used to work there...we used to have bukcets pf pcs that we couldnt use that we had to take off of our drinks, etc. We all dug through them and stole the BestBuyBukcs though Or we'd give them ot distant family members Good idea though matt, we should try that.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
        x1million matt. I wanna pick up some pcs here in MO then get some in Az

Remember folks, i used to work there...we used to have bukcets pf pcs that we couldnt use that we had to take off of our drinks, etc. We all dug through them and stole the BestBuyBukcs though Or we'd give them ot distant family members Good idea though matt, we should try that.
        get your old job back, hurry! hook us up!

Comment

My last day was sunday...sorry guys. I kicked my ass for that too..i might still be able to get ahold of some pcs. Just go up there at like 2 or 3 am and dig though their outside trash. You guys would not believe how many ppl throw those things away. We'd empty the lobby trash and find like 30+pcs on the tops of the trash, let alone, if you actually gloved up and started diggin....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

So far I have...

North Carolina Ave
            B&O Railroad

Comment

Imagine this...in the stockrooms, we have all the cups, all the fry boxes, all the hashbrown bags, all the big mac boxes....and on the overnight we run anywhere from 3 -5 ppl including myself and the manager...."im goin to the stock room..." swipe a handful of hashbrown bags, everytime i go in there...i go in there about 4-5 times a night...and they never check.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                Imagine this...in the stockrooms, we have all the cups, all the fry boxes, all the hashbrown bags, all the big mac boxes....and on the overnight we run anywhere from 3 -5 ppl including myself and the manager...."im goin to the stock room..." swipe a handful of hashbrown bags, everytime i go in there...i go in there about 4-5 times a night...and they never check.
                dont some restaurants have the "employees, and family of employees, cannot win" clause to combat that?
                -Mark-
                CB7
                CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

The actual game pieces yes, but not the BestBuyBucks and if you have a step-parent or something, they wont have the same last name. In my case, i lived at a completely diff address than my mom/step-dad and they had diff last name so if they won....id think they could win.

Comment

ohhh, ok, I didnt know it didnt apply to best buy bucks. nice plan dude.

anyways, my loot for the day was connecticut and oriental ave (only need vermont), Park Place, B&O railroad (one of my roommates got Pennsylvania), NY ave, and an instant win peice (breakfast sandwich. boo)
                    -Mark-
                    CB7
                    CD5

Comment

yeah, youll find more med fries/small drinks/mcflurries/b.fast sammiches than anything. Occasioanlly youll find a meal or lunch sammich, maybe a couple $5 winners but winning it big is all luck/location. Ima put up a table and you guys can fill it in when you get the pcs, ok?

Comment

Actually, after carefull though, this might not be such a good idea, cuz this will more than likely cause some problems between members, so...i dunno that this should be done. So...yeah...

Comment

My friend is dead serious about this, he spent $1700 dollars on self-addressed stamps to mail to McDonalds since they have to mail you a free game piece back.

Comment

got nc ave and a free breakfast sandwhich..

SOLD!

Comment

isnt 1700 dollars a bit excessive?
                              -Mark-
                              CB7
                              CD5

Comment

Working...
                              X