• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 nissan 350z gt-s

http://www.autoblog.com/2006/06/29/n...-gt-s-concept/
    http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/mo..._350z_gts.html
    im gonna get one :P
    Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 09-17-2006, 10:48 AM.

nice!

Comment

You know I'm gonna hate...

I H8 BOOST!!! I might make that my license plate.

Also, the new G35 just came out...where's the new Z? I'd hold off on that...

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Wonder how much its gonna cost

Comment

prolly around 50k with all those options
          You have been defeated by a car with child locks, how embarassing...

"I noticed my f22 felt "healthier" until it blew up." <Myk>

Comment

it's still a concept car at this point in time.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Shits Fire Man

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                Also, the new G35 just came out...where's the new Z? I'd hold off on that...
                What does that have to do with anything? Theyre not the same car.
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

man, just when i wished nissan would stop, they keep comming...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                    What does that have to do with anything? Theyre not the same car.
                    Ah but they are my friend. 350Z= SWB G35 coupe. The new G has been getting rave reviews, so I imagine the next Z being phenomenal as well.

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

you guys also may be thinking about the 450 hp 450z .. which is a V8 AWD..

Comment

*yawn* 350z's handles like pigs.......they are too tail happy, and have no balance. No wonder Road and Track said "Regardless of the Horsepower and Torque diffrence, The Rx-8 Out balances, and Out Handles the 350Z....The Rx-8 is a car that you can handle to the limit.....whereas the Nissan discourages you from ever reaching that point"

if a top rated car magazine said an Rx-8 is better, than the 350z is junk

rx-8's are junk to begin with

give me an R34 and Ill tear ass
                        14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                          you guys also may be thinking about the 450 hp 450z .. which is a V8 AWD..
                          Only a rumor. The Skyline was also rumored to have that configuration also.

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro
                            *yawn* 350z's handles like pigs.......they are too tail happy, and have no balance. No wonder Road and Track said "Regardless of the Horsepower and Torque diffrence, The Rx-8 Out balances, and Out Handles the 350Z....The Rx-8 is a car that you can handle to the limit.....whereas the Nissan discourages you from ever reaching that point"

if a top rated car magazine said an Rx-8 is better, than the 350z is junk

rx-8's are junk to begin with

give me an R34 and Ill tear ass
                            bla bla bla bla bla blah - thats all i made out there.

try boosting a 13b and making it last. stuff two good snails into a 350 and you have an indestructable monster.

give you an r34 and youll what? eww.

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
                              bla bla bla bla bla blah - thats all i made out there.

try boosting a 13b and making it last. stuff two good snails into a 350 and you have an indestructable monster.

give you an r34 and youll what? eww.

you've obviously been reading boosting for dummies

try owning a rotary ;-)

You need to Boost the 350 to make it go......what a waste of a car

why is it that America always gets the junk cars.....300zx.....240SX.....and now 350z
                              14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Working...
                              X