i looked at death in the face....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jay78
    and as for the overhydrating topic, it isnt as hard as one would think.

i work at a mental hospital and we have patients that are on extreme fluid restrictions. they will kill themselves if left unattended, because they will drink the toilet water to death.
    the patient thinks that no matter how much fluid is consumed, there still very thirsty. there is a name for this mental illness but i dont know it..
    syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone (siadh), a side effect of lithium, a treatment for bipolar disorder. can also be a side effect of other psychiatric medications, but that's the classic one.

you see the treatment's easy, because it doesn't involve medication, it simply involves water restriction. it's the water restriction that may or may not be difficult.

add to that, the events that would occur prior to death from overdehydration are hyponatremia (low sodium) to the point of fatigue, confusion, seizure... at that point, the person should be unable to continue to consume water. as long as the physician doesn't try to bring the serum sodium back to quick (no more than 12 milliequivalents/day), the person should be fine.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
      i love e- but i will never do it agian. did a triple stack Mitsu and got fucked up beyond recognition.
      but i will stick to my oc 80's that are presribed and my oxycodone 10's and 15's
      i don't smoke weed any more but i take mad pills.
      i like pills better than i do anything else.
      take a perkiset 10 and a 6 pack and you are really fucked up.

damn son... a 20 will make me sick. and i'll be fuckin out of it. i used to do like a half a 20 a day (the pink ones) and that was enough man.

SOLD!

Comment

e does not put holes in your brain until you start using it regularly it drains seratonin and when you have do seratonin left it drains away that part of your brain....

while marijauna is pretty healthy for you, i think it makes you the worst person, i always start doing bad in school and am lazy/tired staying up late.. i dont do it anymore.

i had a taxi cab driver give me a snort of heroin once, i was throwing up everywhere, in fact that was last night. but anyways THAT was some stupid shit..(ill never do it again im glad its over) drugs are not bad nor good its what you make of them, obviously you need to know what your doing when your dealing with E or that will happen. Im glad your both alright, although it may have seemed like a big deal, you were on E and the thought of losing her probly was a very emotional feeling for you...
        ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
          i had a taxi cab driver give me a snort of heroin once
          Analyze that sentence for a second..
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

i got two E in my pocket right now i never even taste em or anything. i wouldnt dare. tryin to make that money. it's pink with a happy face on it. it's either rolls or E i aint no drug dealer so i wouldnt kno. i show them and they go OH SHIT I WANT THAT!! get my dough.
            DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

jay first i have to say that, that sucks...it destroys not only the experience but the desire to do it agian and have fun. i have met many people whos experiences have been crushed by bad experiences. What i am trying to say in my tripping state that i am in is that you should take the good with the bad. Come out on top....sure chill with the X for a while but take some xany bars kpins or some other shit to make sure taht it doesnt kill everything. And definatly keep up on that good shit sticky icky. enjoy life. Now if you excuse me im going to finish this sack of mush for my domepiece.
              JustBlaze

Comment

i got two E in my pocket right now
                tryin to make that money.
                i aint no drug dealer
                i show them and
                get my dough.
                Ummm, wait, what?

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                where you been, is something wrong?
                i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

LMFAO.. it's just a one time thing since i found it under the seat of my bestfriend's magnum
                  DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                    Analyze that sentence for a second..
                    what about it, its pretty fucked up i know.
                    ]

Comment

Working...
                    X