No announcement yet.

Kurobei is no more.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang that sucks man...Luckily you are alright though....
    My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

1st time i see so much pics of Kurobei.. and it's done!
      but, i'm glad you were able to crawl out of it.. the busted knee would surely suck though..
      used to work 12-13hr work days(60+hrs/week) and i would find myself cheating a few seconds of sleep behind the wheel. after a year and a few months, i finally realized that it wasn't worth the $'s and the countless hours of lost sleep.. work is just work, got to live a little..

Godspeed..

Comment

OMG Tom .. OMG !!! The CB7 is replaceable .. another Tom however, is not ..

I only hope that you recover as fast as possible, and I'm happy you walked away from this!
        I'll keep you in my thoughts and heed your well advised words ..

Your Angel obviously walks with you .. Glad you're still with us !!!

Malama Pono !!!
        Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
          NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

NNNNOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im about to cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          x1000000000, it's hurts to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808
            Damn. Cars are replaceable, you are not.
            x2

Glad to see you got out ok. I hope you have a fast recovery.

Comment

damn, even that rear well broke off...good thing ur okay...just be glad that nothing was paralysed man! and u were wearing ur seatbelt right? cause thats good
              Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
              Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

sorry to hear about this, but glad you're ok.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

holy shit.. thank god you are alright!!
                  .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Damn man. Just be glad you made it out alive. Here's to a speedy recovery.

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

sorry to hear about it. the important thing is that you are privileged enough to be faced with a choice period. good luck.

"...B*tch got out the car lookin more like Freddy Jackson"

Comment

I'm glad to hear you are okay, this is unreal. I feel your pain bro, I've been in a flip over accident and lost my 90 Integra GS 4-door 5spd, I walked away with a minor scrape on my elbow, that's it. Be grateful, you're right though....when you feel sleepy (like I have in the past), I pull over and take a good 15-20 min nap then continue and drinking pop or juices help me stay awake too and music! I had to drive for months w/out any music in my red Accord before I installed my stereo system and I felt sleepy many times, but I pulled over. It's scary when your eyes close, you wake up and you're almost in the other lane and do a quick lane change over. Not good.
                        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

shit man those pics are scary i feel real bad for the car and glad you ok, but i know your going to mISSSSSSS ur baby, GL with future projects

Not my fault my dick only fits magnums.
                          Why drink and drive when you can smoke and FLY?

Comment

i'm glad to see you walked away from that one...

Comment

dude.... im soooo sorry to ssee this im really glad ur ok i always was upset to never see pics of ur car really... and i must say that this wasnt the type of pics i wanted to see.... i do truly hope u stick around tho... u are a huge influence on lots of people on this site... and damn i think those were the only other set of g-squares i had ever seen... toast now tho....

hope u feel like getting another cb...

life throws u shit sometimes and how u react to it defines u as a person

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

hey man glad u ok, i know your family is very gratefull to have u still around. anything we can do to help u just hit us up ,i know a lot of would be more than happy to help. plus i know you'll be back bigger and badder

Comment

Working...
                                X