• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheNextEpisode
    x10000
    x100000

Comment

Originally posted by Shippo
      water is your friend with that stuff, you can overheat yourself to death with it. Plenty of ravers have lost their lifes due to not keeping hydrated or watching their temp.
      get a good intercooler and your good.
      uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

Just shows how dangerous drugs really are. Even in the hands of and experienced person, in a safe environment, shit went bad. Man made drugs are worse than "natural" drugs, because there is chance of error, myself, i'm not really willing to chance it. Stick to ganj and beer.

^^ Clicky for Members Ride! ^^

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
          x1000
          x10000000000
          GOT REBEL?

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."

Comment

Comment

i love e- but i will never do it agian. did a triple stack Mitsu and got fucked up beyond recognition.
              but i will stick to my oc 80's that are presribed and my oxycodone 10's and 15's
              i don't smoke weed any more but i take mad pills.
              i like pills better than i do anything else.
              take a perkiset 10 and a 6 pack and you are really fucked up.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                but i will stick to my oc 80's that are presribed and my oxycodone 10's and 15's
                why do u have a perscription for the 80 oxys? those are quite strong...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

sounds like she had a small seizure. it didn't continue very long, so nothing to worry about long term. unless of course she decides to try ecstasy again.

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                  What no one ever mentions is you have to be careful not to overhydrate yourself...you can die from it.
                  the amount of water you'd have to ingest to overhydrate and die is pretty damn high. you'd probably feel sick to your stomach before you could come close. i.e. virtually impossible. in the last week, i gave 3 different people 10 liters of normal saline wide open intravenously (literally 10 liters of water in 10 hours) with no problems.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

You did this to people racked in your basement?

.......I'm gonna assume you're in the medical field

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                    where you been, is something wrong?
                    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
                      x100000
                      x100000000
                      shouldn't this experience show you not to do any sort of drugs anymore...
                      Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
                      Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

Yeah, el's a physician.

E is probably one of the most dangerous and harmful drugs out there. It actually puts holes in your brain.

Marijuanna, though I don't and won't do it, is probably the best for you. Aside from the lung damage incurred when smoking, the harmful effects on the body are less than those brought on by alcohol.

You're lucky both of you are alright. Some people react to different drugs in a majorly bad way... What you may not even feel could kill someone else.

Comment

I've got a very simple solution to this problem, to keep it from ever happening again - Get high on life, get high on CBs. Get high on tuning. Get high on being alive.

But stay away from the fuckin' drugs.

I taught anti-drug courses while I was still in high school (which is why I'm going to go to college after my break from school to be a high school teacher). So I'm avidly against that shit.

I'd probably only try pot, anything other than that - nah.

I do smoke, though. But jsut for the flavor, hence cigars.

Stay away from that shit. It's really stupid. Life is fucked up as it is these days without adding that crap into the mix.

I hope this was a life lesson to both of you.

Comment

Well, some drugs can enhance your quality of life, alcohol is good if you don't go crazy

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                            where you been, is something wrong?
                            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

I dont do drugs anymore...my take is this and you younger guys will soon relize it... the older you get the more you realize that there are two things in life you cant buy or get back anyway at all. The first thing is time....you can have all the money in the world but you will never be able to buy the time youve spent back...thinkn to yourself (what have i done today).....did you use your time in a good manner? The second thing is life....when youre gone youre gone.

Theres no second chance... I realized this just a few years ago... ive lived wreckaslly and not really used my time in a beneficial way. I thought that the life I had been living was normal and such...partying and dropping ex, and blow, while popping pills and drinking, sometimes more than one of these at the same time. Well one morning i wole up in the nut house, yeah a half a bottle of pills, a quate of weed and a more then a couple of beers put me into a blackout that I still dont know what happened. I used to speed excessivlly all the time....40 over, 50 over...what ever. Then ppl start to die that you know. Thats when reality kicks in a you realize that if you dont change youre gonna have a meeting with the dirt and the worms.

E...is a very dangerous drug, you never know whats in it, and itll burn holes in your brain, tongue to if you hold it there long enough....go ahead ask me how i know...And the long term effects are longlasting, trust me on this one too. Even the beloved green leaf has made lasting efects on my mind that I dont think will ever be back to normal. Simply put I dont speed and put myself in harms way if possible anyway.....

Heres a good example of time wasted....and anybody here ever been locked down can back me on this...all that time youre locked up is a waste of time 3 yrs of my time if I run all the times ive been locked up together....What revelance does this have?? Cuz if your girl had died because of this occasion , think about it man.... and remember that.. Aslo al you guys foolin with drugs and such, they can land you there too. Oh yeah the first time its a little weed charge and you get a smack on the wrist , next time probation . It doesnt get any better trust me and if you get a felony that stays with you forever and never, never goes away. A felony will follow you for the rest of your life bros.....Time and Life, use every bit you can...
                              Last edited by IBCNYA; 10-14-2006, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                                i love e- but i will never do it agian. did a triple stack Mitsu and got fucked up beyond recognition.
                                i don't smoke weed any more but i take mad pills.
                                i like pills better than i do anything else.
                                take a perkiset 10 and a 6 pack and you are really fucked up.
                                i can handle percs easily (no more than 4 or 5 at a time) but my mom gave me a 40 of oxycott for my latest tattoo coloring and i threw up hard and had a very difficult time focusing.
                                that shit is like heroin.

and as for the overhydrating topic, it isnt as hard as one would think.

i work at a mental hospital and we have patients that are on extreme fluid restrictions. they will kill themselves if left unattended, because they will drink the toilet water to death.
                                the patient thinks that no matter how much fluid is consumed, there still very thirsty. there is a name for this mental illness but i dont know it..

Comment

Working...
                                X