k-mart : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Minze
    the rims i gave you would probably look hotter! well, imo i guess.
    but the blades look great!
    hehe. they'll be on sooner or later.

Originally posted by J-specCb4
    damn bro u make me miss mine they look so hot on ur car
    yea chris, i believe it was you/your CB that made me say..."i want!" seriously.

Originally posted by TEckert
    so pimp, i miss my frost white so much still, did ya'll ever post up pics from nopi? all i saw was that one of shawn.haydens car on the freeway, let me know how you've been, and no we'll not be racing, my car is slow and i love it 40mpg owns you
    tyler! whats up baller!?

my camera was actin a fool that weekend. only got pics of 2 EVO8's and a TSX ( <333 ).

come on man, ill give you a head start!

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
      and Atlanta/Paducah connection is definitely in order sometime soon.

your damn right it is!

sorry if I wasn't making sense on the phone... I was a little enebreated.
      OS^e
      1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
        sorry if I wasn't making sense on the phone... I was a little enebreated.
        hahahahahahahaha, likewise.

sounded like you were getting your grind on.

Comment

all the wires plugged into your swap? did you have to add any wires? let me know cause i found a h23 for 250 with 70k miles and im thinkin about getting it. your car is pretty fuckin hot btw
          it's been a while but i'm back!!

Comment

Originally posted by 90cb7beast
            all the wires plugged into your swap? did you have to add any wires? let me know cause i found a h23 for 250 with 70k miles and im thinkin about getting it. your car is pretty fuckin hot btw
            its pretty straight-foreward and easy. only wire added is for the knock sensor.

$250 for a complete H23 w/ 70K? shit, whats there to think about?! LOL!

thanks for the props.

Comment

lookin' good man, lookin' good!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

I thought you were jokin about gettin new wheels. LMAO that shit is funny as fuck. Looks good tho, I will give you that Keith. I want to paint my shit white and get some now. Lol

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                  lookin' good man, lookin' good!
                  thanks Elliot!!!

Originally posted by civic_90_08
                  I thought you were jokin about gettin new wheels. LMAO that shit is funny as fuck. Looks good tho, I will give you that Keith. I want to paint my shit white and get some now. Lol

-Jordan
                  lolol. thanks to you too, Jordan!!!

Comment

teaser.........

i disgust my self sometimes.

Comment

Car is still looking good as always. The newest wheels should look great aswell. Im still sad that you sold the DRL's though. Get some pics with the new wheels on meng.

Comment

Originally posted by aero
                        Car is still looking good as always. The newest wheels should look great aswell. Im still sad that you sold the DRL's though. Get some pics with the new wheels on meng.
                        always humbling to get a comment from you dude. thank you Brandon.

yea man, sold the DRL's and the one-piece's. maybe one day ill switch it up and go back to my old style.

got a pretty good deal on the new-est wheels. i'm afraid they will look too "plastic" though, as im used to the usual old alloy finish. we will see, they have pretty good tires on em too.

Comment

So I was just reading through the whole thread and realized I had never posted..

Anyway, your car looks great as usual, and you need to get some pics up with the SE wheels on.

We need to get together for another meet, now that my car and Adams are back on the road. We should do it on the southside, since it seems as if your always the one doing the long drives.

Anyway, have a bump, and see you around....
                          Turbo H23a3 build has begun
                          01-01-2019

Comment

holy hell... you have had just about all the OEM wheels you can.
                            OS^e
                            1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by bjaccord
                              So I was just reading through the whole thread and realized I had never posted..

Anyway, your car looks great as usual, and you need to get some pics up with the SE wheels on.

We need to get together for another meet, now that my car and Adams are back on the road. We should do it on the southside, since it seems as if your always the one doing the long drives.

Anyway, have a bump, and see you around....
                              thank you Brady for the compliment.

another meet would be awesome, esp. w/ all the b00sted bros back on the road.

see you soon hopefully, meet-wise or maybe earlier if we can make a deal.

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
                              holy hell... you have had just about all the OEM wheels you can.
                              ive actually owned a set of 10th anniv/coupe ex wheels for a while, but they never made it onto the car.

i still got my eyes open though.

Comment

current statuZ:

got my cb7t decals on! that's about the only thing that's changed. YESSSSSS!

Comment

Working...
                                X