No announcement yet.

Hot or Not? - 2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd rock one of those. why wouldn't i? it's tha same as tha coupe, but with 4 doors. same significance. people who like the coupe si's but need more room will be surely happy with this model. just my $0.02.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

not a fan of the new civic. but it beats the new accord in my book. but then again i haven't liked an accord since the 5th gen.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

I don't like it. The coupe is tolerable but the sedan is ugg mugg, it does not get a passing grade, even with DOHC VTEC stickers

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

In terms of Accords, I like the 3rd gen hatch, 4th gen everything (92-93 especially), 6th gen coupe... the newer ones are alright, but they aren't outstanding.

I think Honda is going in a good direction with the new Civics. I HATED the last model Si. The new ones are sharp. Although I do see the Neon-esque hints...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            In terms of Accords, I like the 3rd gen hatch, 4th gen everything (92-93 especially), 6th gen coupe... the newer ones are alright, but they aren't outstanding.

I think Honda is going in a good direction with the new Civics. I HATED the last model Si. The new ones are sharp. Although I do see the Neon-esque hints...

The 2006 look substantially better in person, as "da butt" doesn't look like it was left too close to a heat source and melted. Overall the car has a much more cohesive look, and looks much more compact to boot. Honestly, pictures don't do it justice.

In terms of material quality, refinement, power, features for the money etc. No other Accord even comes close.
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

not bad

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

there are too many damn models out there now for the new civic like body style wise i have no clue which one is the new one and which one is the old ones
                ~Nick~
                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  reminds me of an SRT-4 from the side.
                  dude, i copied the link to that same picture and was scrolling down to make a post saying it looks like a Neon, when i saw you reposted the same pic and made the same comment. i agree with you, very neonesque. i really dont like this generation civic (or any honda for that matter) and especially not this sedan... the si coupe i can handle.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                  - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                  - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                  Current cars:
                  - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                  - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

my friend and i know one of the salesman at our local honda dealer and he took us for a spin in a brand new coupe and it felt really good, but you have to keep it in vtec to stay happy (our salesman friend ripped on it nice and hard, a second later a cop pulled us and he got a forty dollar ticket! good thing the po didn't catch us crackin tec!). it had a really nice sound to it, and for only 21,000 brand new it is a good deal. my thougts on the sedan over the coupe unless you are strappin kids in the rear why pay more money for a sedan???????? i think both are ugly but eh what ever, you can't see the outside while your behind the wheel anyway. lol.
                    hey. my cb7 has morphed. haha.

Comment

shit, I'd rock it.

lower it, pop some nice 16" rims on it and some other minor mods and it will be sexy as fuck.

Comment

i'd rather have the EDM civic 4door.. triangular exhaust tips!!

don't mind the dude grabbing his nuts. LOL
                        1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

I would pimp one just not in that color =D.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i actually like them
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

They've been selling pretty good so far.
                              Every color we get is gone.

But around here any Si is gone within days (Coupes and Sedans)

I actually like them better than the Coupes.

Factory Lip kit with 18" HFP wheels, Comptech suspension, Tint, and you're golden.
                              OOH cant forget the factory fogs

Phempa, why would you want to put 16's on this? LOL
                              They would look way too small.
                              Look at that wheel well arch.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                                You might want to check the rules on that one. A ban might be coming your way.
                                Really?.... Anyway whatever it's a nice car, I'd drive it, but the coupe is nicer

SOLD!!
                                Boosted H22
                                375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Working...
                                X