Pics of my 4WS Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UK - Accord
    I wanna a newer accord as much as i like the cb just fancy summat more upto date

so u plan on getting a 94-97 or one like mine

Comment

nice .. if you gonna sell it get a cd5 and i can get you alot of parts for it .. let me know ..

tell your bro . i havent found the nose bra yet . still looking ..
      "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Originally posted by RALPH0924
        so u plan on getting a 94-97 or one like mine
        probably a 94-97 we dont have the one like yours here

Manny and zach ill b in touch bout parts

Comment

Flame On..but whats the WS? I never did figure out what thats about

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
            Flame On..but whats the WS? I never did figure out what thats about
            Its cause its a 4 Wheel Steer model Check the 4th pic down

Comment

I can barely see it, but are you talking about like what Monster Trucks do?? Like instead of just the front wheels turning, the rear ones turn as well, in the opposite direction, so as to help turn tighter turns?? I didnt think they made civilian/public vehicles like that. There was this one Chevy pickup, but no one bough it. Why would they make them like that? Thats gotta be uber rare, huh?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I can barely see it, but are you talking about like what Monster Trucks do?? Like instead of just the front wheels turning, the rear ones turn as well, in the opposite direction, so as to help turn tighter turns?? I didnt think they made civilian/public vehicles like that. There was this one Chevy pickup, but no one bough it. Why would they make them like that? Thats gotta be uber rare, huh?
                yea they came in the preludes too My friend has a 91 prelude si and its got the four wheel steering its pretty cool I think the BB6 came in 4ws too

Comment

damn thats nice is that a stock color or did you paint it that color

Ride List
                  1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                  2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                  newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Originally posted by blazenem
                    damn thats nice is that a stock color or did you paint it that color
                    its a stock colour Brittany Green Pearl and yes its uber rare

Comment

Do you have a lil mini wheel inside the main steering wheel or do they turn on their own? Does it engage all the time or do you have a switch or what? Does it help with driveability?

Comment

Do you have a lil mini wheel inside the main steering wheel or do they turn on their own? Does it engage all the time or do you have a switch or what? Does it help with driveability?
                        No its a manual setup it has a seperate steering rack that goes to the rear i have a tunnel through the car like a RWD car which the steering rack runs through and its always workin and as for drivability yes it makes it handle like a bitch

Comment

Damn you and your 4WS sounds cool. Id have to see that in person. If enough ppl didnt know about that, you could probly get them to believe it was a custom job

Nice setup man

Comment

can you by chance take some picks of the bottom

Ride List
                            1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                            2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                            newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

yeh ill try get some more pics i did have some in my members ride thred but i think there gone now and thanx for the comments guys

Comment

i love the ride!! hmmm. selling it huh? .. i maaayyy be in the market for a new CB, since i just wrecked my front end .. lol i'm sure it will cost major money to get it shipped, lol .. hopes and dreams. anyways clean ride, i hope the next owner takes care of it
                                -:¦:-
                                Originally posted by wed3k
                                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
                                X