No announcement yet.

Tennessee general chat thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed to the cruise in tonight in murfreesboro if anyone else will be there, i dont know the location, they says its on the other side of town. just throwing that out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pali_Mo View Post
      I almost bought this cb yesterday for 900. It was running fine.
      The odo said 124, but it wasnt working...

That was a nono

edit:
      this is it!!
      http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/2510381496.html

they had it listed for 1200. when i test drove it, she said she would take 900 cash that day.
      When i went to buy it, they said they would leave the title open for me. But those SOBs wouldnt give me their personal info. The title wasnt in their name either.

They said they bought it for their daughter, but she doesnt like stick.
      But they were a towing company. I got the feeling that they were towed it with the title inside and they wanted a quick buck.

ya... ide stay away from that lol.

on another note, does anybody know of a small hardware store around franklin that is open on the weekends and sells the velcro stick sand paper in grits from like 600 to 2000? you would think that home depot of lowes would but they dont.
      Accord SE

93se
      Members Ride
      Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
      Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

No, but I saw you today in Cool Springs. My wife was the one in the blue Santa Fe driving like a woman turning from Cool Springs Blvd to Mallory. lol

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Stalker status

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

haha!!! thats awesome! i was prob really close to her car as the light was turning yellow.
            Accord SE

93se
            Members Ride
            Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
            Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

Bryant you need to pm me your number. And I need a cb I need it cheap. Would like a decent body and motor doesn't matter.
              Members Ride sold...
              I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Who has the yard with spare parts now? I may need to mooch off of someone for a tranny if I can get things to play out.
                Members Ride sold...
                I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Bump this up

Originally posted by Devergote
                  A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

I needs to go work on my car.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

I have spent the last 2 days working on a family member's 90 lx. Swapped a power steering rack, replaced front brakes, swapped front bumper that had some OEM fogs I got a deal on. Ran the fog harness, etc., etc.

I live in very north part of Tennessee off of I65. Is Palo Mo still on here? He was the closest member I knew of to where I live.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178069

Comment

I don't know him... But if you need help let me know. Glad to help out.

Originally posted by Devergote
                        A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by alan lx View Post
                          I have spent the last 2 days working on a family member's 90 lx. Swapped a power steering rack, replaced front brakes, swapped front bumper that had some OEM fogs I got a deal on. Ran the fog harness, etc., etc.

I live in very north part of Tennessee off of I65. Is Palo Mo still on here? He was the closest member I knew of to where I live.
                          Just a few post up was Pali Mo last post in this room. Yes he is still around. I'm South West of Chattanooga , about 45 mins .Is the 90 LX running ?

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Yeah im right here lol! Where do you live off 65 bro, Im right at exit 92

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
                            Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

TN_accords - Yes Pali Mo posted after you. I think I am good now as far as needing help. Thanks for the offer. Are you in Franklin?

stretch JDM - Yes. The 90 lx is running great. It is driven 60 miles every day by a family member. Great daily driver. I also have a 92 lx that is mine that is being temporaly driven by my daughter. I have future plans for it.

Pali Mo - I live north off exit 117. Right before the state line. Is exit 92 close to trinity lane?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178069

Comment

TN_accords - Yes Pali Mo posted after you. I think I am good now as far as needing help. Thanks for the offer. Are you in Franklin?

stretch JDM - Yes. The 90 lx is running great. It is driven 60 miles every day by a family member. Great daily driver. I also have a 92 lx that is mine that is being temporaly driven by my daughter. I have future plans for it.

Pali Mo - I live north off exit 117. Right before the state line. Is exit 92 close to trinity lane?
                                Yeah its actually only a few mins North of Trinity Lane. I never knew you were so close bro!

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
                                Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

Working...
                                X