No announcement yet.

Tennessee general chat thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya its been a little while since i've been around. i've still got the cb sittin in the garage the fiance and me got a 00 jeep so its serving as my DD these days

Originally posted by kaf_baa_seba'a View Post
    whats up bro? never seen you here before. do you plan on coming to ia?
    i've been on here for a few years i havent been on very much lately....i'm not gonna make it to IA. i havent done anything to my car in a long time its no where near ready for a show
    Last edited by 92accordbl; 07-10-2011, 04:42 PM.
    Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

You gonna sell it?

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Drove the four door up today... nice ride, so quiet and peaceful.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
          Drove the four door up today... nice ride, so quiet and peaceful.... lol
          So fresh and so clean.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

POWDERED COATING is a go! Got the rest of the stuff in the other day. Can do just sand blasting if you want and powdercoating can probably do up to a 22 in wheel.. Email my friend Zach for pricing and more info. wagoner.zachary@yahoo.com
            My sandblasted vc

And a bracket we tested with.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
              You gonna sell it?
              thought about it...i dont hardly drive but once every week or 2
              Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

hey guys saw the TN thread and just had to check it out.

Comment

Hey bro, hows it going

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
                  Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

Not a lot.except work, work, and occasionally I get some time for family lol, how about you guys

Comment

Offcial meet thread everbody gets input to make it fair and fun time for everybody lets get it! :---> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180972

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Potential new investment charged my uncle to put a head gasket on it and he never paid. Si were bout to move houses and its been sitting in my yard. So I called him and he said he sell it for 800. Seeing as to how he owes me 500 I told him ill give him 200 and he said let him sleep on it. He going to tell me something by the end of the day today. Its a 93 ex 150 on the ticker, new seals tinning belt water pump new gasket through out done by yours truely. Needs a good wash and wax I left it under a sap tree LOL. but. It will serve as a sweet daily for me.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Nice bro. That's gonna look good after some detailing

Comment

I almost bought this cb yesterday for 900. It was running fine.
                            The odo said 124, but it wasnt working...

That was a nono

edit:
                            this is it!!
                            http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/2510381496.html

they had it listed for 1200. when i test drove it, she said she would take 900 cash that day.
                            When i went to buy it, they said they would leave the title open for me. But those SOBs wouldnt give me their personal info. The title wasnt in their name either.

They said they bought it for their daughter, but she doesnt like stick.
                            But they were a towing company. I got the feeling that they were towed it with the title inside and they wanted a quick buck.
                            Last edited by Pali_Mo; 07-24-2011, 12:07 PM.

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=182098

Would anybody be interested in rocking these, but ones that say TN Cb7tuners, or nashville cb7tuners?

Comment

I saw those but it seems Deeve and the guy selling arent seeing eye to eye on the subject. if i do it will be after I get decals straight from CB7 webstore first. I have a lot of work to do to the wagon i just got before i start representing though.

Comment

Working...
                                X