Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Why cant i see for sale posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why cant i see for sale posts?

why cant i see for sale posts everytime i click one it says
    "rexjr919, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation" ? doesnt make sense

Have you read the rules?

Comment

I'm going to say no. If he would have, he wouldn't be receiving this message.

Comment

so the problem is i need at least 30 posts right?

Comment

Yes sir. Not really a problem, just a restriction.
          I'd suggest reading the rest of the rules. There aren't many of them, and it'd be wise to know them. That's kinda the point of this section... so new members learn the ropes before they have full access to the rest of the forum.

Comment

oh ok thanks

Comment

How come I got my 30 posts and I don't see the classified section. I'm not talking about the threads inside the section. I don't see the entire section.

Comment

maybe you need 31 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy22 View Post
                  How come I got my 30 posts and I don't see the classified section. I'm not talking about the threads inside the section. I don't see the entire section.
                  It's there, Below member shops.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Nope. I don't see it. I even looked in some of the sub forums. I don't see it

Comment

New members can't even see the section. It technically doesn't exist for anyone who isn't logged in with over 30 posts.

We had issues with noobs viewing the classifieds, PMing the sellers, and then screwing them over. Now, unless you're serious enough about the platform to make 30 legitimate posts, you can't even see that section.

I really should ban "for sale" signatures so people aren't even tempted.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        New members can't even see the section. It technically doesn't exist for anyone who isn't logged in with over 30 posts.

We had issues with noobs viewing the classifieds, PMing the sellers, and then screwing them over. Now, unless you're serious enough about the platform to make 30 legitimate posts, you can't even see that section.

I really should ban "for sale" signatures so people aren't even tempted.
                        I understand that, but now I have 30 posts and don't see it. Does it have to be activated or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy22 View Post
                          Does it have to be activated or something?
                          Nope, its automatically done (As you can see under your username - CB7tuner Member.)

The section is there, Or do you mean you can't access the classifieds because you need a password?

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

it took like an hour and it showed up, it wasn't immediate

Comment

Working...
                            X