Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

h22a1 swap problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22a1 swap problems

well just finished my swap and im havin a lil problem everytime i hit the gas the engine hesitates it lacks power,now the car would no start with the dizzy on correct timming i have to move the dizzy all the way back, and when i rev it high it shuts off any ideas? im tryin to get my car on the road but this is stopping me
    Stuff 4 sale 2nd gen dsm turbo manifold, ebay type s blowoff valve, 93 ex pt6 ecu, f22a6 camshaft, f22a6 intake manifold, obd1 p13 ecu

your mechanical timing is off. pull off the timing belt and re-set it. thats where you need to start

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
      your mechanical timing is off. pull off the timing belt and re-set it. thats where you need to start
      ill check again, the first time i checked everything seemed ok the number 1 piston was on tdc and the camgears were up correctly anything else i should look for?
      Stuff 4 sale 2nd gen dsm turbo manifold, ebay type s blowoff valve, 93 ex pt6 ecu, f22a6 camshaft, f22a6 intake manifold, obd1 p13 ecu

Comment

if your distributor is all the way back, the timing isn't right. it can be tricky trying to get them to line up cause sometimes they move when you're trying to put the belt on. just make sure they're dead on before you put it back together... thats the first place you have to start like i said

Comment

Sweet the car is running a lot better now I think I have to go back it hesitates a lil bit, but now it won't pass 6k I think I have to check the vtec solenoid and wiring thanks
          Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
          if your distributor is all the way back, the timing isn't right. it can be tricky trying to get them to line up cause sometimes they move when you're trying to put the belt on. just make sure they're dead on before you put it back together... thats the first place you have to start like i said

Comment

timing the H22's are a pain if you are fairly new to the Hseries. I just helped my boy with his H22 swap in his CB7 and everything turned out great. I did the entire wiring harness and every thing looks perfect like it came in the car. I must say that with a stock H22 with all fresh timing parts installed and a street tuned P28 chipped with the Hondata S200 the car runs strong. He was even suprised. We experienced no issues with this swap. The car fired up on the first shot.

Comment

Working...
            X