Mini blinds angel eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ lsn92ex, LOL

haha, I dunno about TALENTED, but comments much appreciated. Yeah they are pretty darn bright, I just took pictures of them in direct afternoon sun, and the LEDs weren't washed out.

@ lonski, yeah they came out looking pretty blue in those pictures. The day pictures will give you a better idea of what color they actually are.

Alright, so I just took a bunch of day/dusk pictures, I'll be filtering through them and posting the decent ones. I promised my friend I'd install the axles in the CRX too, so pictures might take until tomorrow morning.

Either way, updates soon!

EDIT: C91BLX7, yeah it's not quite that blue in person. hehe again, it'll be more obvious once I get the day pictures up. I wanted to post those pictures just to keep activity on this thread. I went for weeks without posting, so I was kinda making up for it.

Comment

Had a lot more luck with the day time pictures. Filtered and minorly chopped.

Thanks for looking!!

Comment

Wow, those look great at night!
        Nice and bright!

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i love the daylight pic's but i think u might have trouble with the cops at night

Comment

Take that Audi!!!

Comment

haha thanks guys

At night, they're not too much brighter than my headlights, so I'm hoping cops will be alright with them.

When I see A/S5's and S6's driving around with their LEDs on, esp when I'm driving my with my LEDs on, I feel some camaraderie. They probably either don't notice me or think I'm some ricer.

Also, in some of the pictures, it looks as though the LEDs aren't directly in line. Fortunately, the LEDs actually are in line. The nipple in the glass headlight lens bends the light and gives that crooked effect.

The crookedness is actually a whole lot more pronounced in the pictures. You hardly notice it in person.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextEpisode View Post
                Also, in some of the pictures, it looks as though the LEDs aren't directly in line. Fortunately, the LEDs actually are in line. The nipple in the glass headlight lens bends the light and gives that crooked effect.

The crookedness is actually a whole lot more pronounced in the pictures. You hardly notice it in person.
                Mannnn . . . I am sooo glad you mentioned that because it was killing me. You have no idea how much it was bothering me, LOL. I felt bad though because I see how much work you put into it, and it looked perfect in all the pre-install pics...I couldn't figure it out. I am not OCD, I swear....

Anyways...I didn't post about it, because I didn't want to come across as a hater especially when I admire what you've done. Great job BTW.

Anybody ever grind those nipples off? That's what I'd try to do right about now...you can smooth and polish the glass after and they'll be like new.
                Ray
                1992 EX Sedan, Manual
                CB7Tuner Illuminati Member #: 18362

JGY Honda

Comment

wow what a neck breaker, if I saw that zoom past me from the other side I'd spin my neck trying to look at it.

slam the car for the full effect ;p

Comment

Originally posted by i_rebel View Post
                    Mannnn . . . I am sooo glad you mentioned that because it was killing me.

LOL!

I appreciate the concern hahah

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                    wow what a neck breaker, if I saw that zoom past me from the other side I'd spin my neck trying to look at it.

slam the car for the full effect ;p
                    Thanks dude! I wouldn't mind going lower, but my WS2 scrapes like a bugger already. I'm sorta trying to build a cruiser right now too, maybe I should go back to stock susp for ride quality.

Comment

wow i havent seen this thread in a while, i was gonna suggest doing it the way you did, absolutely amazing job on this. its very different, and a whole lot brighter than i thought, ....just.....wow!

Comment

xmas tree oh xmas tree...
                        the rods were a better approach than the acrylic cus now you have 11 hot spots instead of 2 or 3

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                        does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

Had a lot more luck with the day time pictures. Filtered and minorly chopped.

Thanks for looking!!
                          them shits is fire good work
                          BK ALL DAY

Comment

Wow.

With that kind of output, you could eliminate filament lights altogether. You said you used 11 LEDs in each light? Id say 15, MAYBE 20, and you could pretty much replace filament.

Why hasnt this been done yet?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Thanks for looking!!
                              dammm that shit is fckin hot!!!... it looks really nice just with the leds.
                              My signature works perfectly fine.

Comment

nice job

+1 for bein original

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                                11.68 @ 127mph
                                417whp/375wtq
                                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Working...
                                X