Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

h22 turbo injectors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22 turbo injectors?

just need to know on a 92-96 jdm h22a what injectors should i use and how many cc... i am aiming for 300whp so how many cc injectors should i use (440 or 550)...and also what type of injector is best for a h22a... peak and hold or the satureted ones... thx
    My signature works perfectly fine.

id say 550cc's would be good cuz 450's would be pretty close to maxed out if not maxed out but if u wanna go a little over the top it wouldnt hurt to get 650cc injectors. Also since u have a 92-96 h22, i assume u still have peak and hold(uses the resistor box) injectors so it would be easier to just go ahead and stick with peak and hold.

Comment

With 300whp, you will need to upgrade to some 550's or a little bigger. You will max out the DSM 440's at around 260ish. And peak and hold is what you are going to have to use as mentioned.

Comment

thx for the info guys
        My signature works perfectly fine.

Comment

Working...
        X