Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone!

Im very excited to be here. A few weeks ago, i bought a 1993 Coupe SE. it needs a lot of front end work, as it had been in an accident! Got it for $400 at auction!

Im having a hard yime finding a lot of coupe SE trims! Are these more rare or something?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome!
    The SE is pretty uncommon in general. It was a $22,000 car in 93, which is like $43,000 today. That’s about $5,000 more than a top model Accord today!

The good thing is that there is nothing unique to the SE front end that isn’t shared with lesser trim sedans and coupes. All lights, body panels, suspension components, and most underhood components are identical. Engine parts will be the same as any 92-93 EX trim.

Comment

Welcome to the forums! And yeah, I second what Deev mentioned. Aside from an all leather interior everything else is basically the same.

How bad was your front end damage? If you're looking for a perfect fit core support I'd recommend a Honda replacement unit.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Brand new to the CB7 world, baptism by fire...

Hello there!

So, today, I bought my very first CB7. Its a 92 LX Coupe. I took a Lyft 60 miles to get out to buy it for 500 dollars. My 99 Passport died, and I had ran out of passion.. so, in digging around classifieds, I found this, and decided that I could see all the class and striking good looks that were waiting to come out of it. Its idle and throttle are a bit weird. When you give it throttle, it bogs down until it hits a mid point, and then bogs down when you try to take it further. The challenge was getting it up to speed without getting ran over by an 18 wheeler on the high way. Down shifted whenever I had to go up much of an incline. You kinda had to feather the throttle. I think the idle is set poorly. Isnt likely a bad issue with the timing belt, as I assume that I would have left the engine on the highway if that were true.. Im going to do all the stuff with the IACV and the rest of it, and set the idle according to what I seen in here. Its an automatic by the way. Anyway... along the way, I hit a pot hole and blew out the driver side front tire... getting home was an adventure.. when I did stop to put some gas in it, I remember looking at it and saying out loud, "youre going to be something..." Im excited about it.

Comment

Welcome from newbie

Hey welcome!! I am new here too.

Comment

Working...
          X