Prison Break is back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prison Break is back...

If your watching right now, you should have seen the 92 or 93 Accord LX that they put all their passports in...just thought it was cool that of all the cars they could choose, they chose that one!
    Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
    Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Yeah thats crazy out of all the cars in the world they chose a CB7. The Ford that she brought them should have been the origional one that way they could have blown it up and not the CB. LOL. Why blow up a prefectly good CB when your girl has a Ford? Later

Comment

^^ lol you make a great point..i mean geesh..all it needed was a nice cleaning, maybe some Type G treatment and it wouldve been golden....bastards

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
      Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
      by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

I live under a rock so what is this "Prison break" you speak of?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
          I live under a rock so what is this "Prison break" you speak of?
          Well it's a show on FOX on Mondays at 8/7central. About two brothers that one (Link) gets setup by the government for killing the vice presidents brother (who is really still alive) so the other brother (Michael) plans an escape to get his brother out. Its in its second season and the escape has been made. 8 of the in all escaped and the feds are trying to get them all back. That is a brief summary (without giving away what has happened in season 2). There are many more side stories but that is the main plot. Season one is available on DVD now. Saw it at the local video rental place. Thinking about buying it. Later
          Last edited by MadSpleen85; 09-04-2006, 09:41 PM.

Comment

I wish that I could start watching this season but my girlfriend just got the first season and are like 2/3 done lol. If I start watching the second season it will ruin the rest of the first lol.

Comment

I'm on the west coast, so i juss saw the cb7 blow, what a pity...

Comment

Originally posted by caleb5022
                I'm on the west coast, so i juss saw the cb7 blow, what a pity...
                yeah i just watched it too, looks like is going to be another good season,

i could of had tails and trunk. those bastards
                Members Ride

Comment

damn good show, its funny watching them switch from a 90-91 to a 92-93 i guess fox didnt notice the tails are diffrent

1966 Chevy Nova
                  1974 Super Beetle
                  2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
                  2004 Honda Element
                  2004 Honda Ruckus
                  2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
                  www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

very exciting

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                    www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by Weezo182
                      damn good show, its funny watching them switch from a 90-91 to a 92-93 i guess fox didnt notice the tails are diffrent
                      I thought I was seeing shit . Guess I wasnt the only one seeing that. Later

Comment

Pre-showtime BUMP I'm just finishing my dinner to eat and watch the show. Later

Comment

-at work so I can't WATCH it. I'm gonna miss whole SEASON

If I have to work later on, when new ep's of 24 start, there will be hell

Comment

Originally posted by Weezo182
                            Damn I can't believe I missed that and here I was happy they were driving a 90-91 . Now I will have to buy season two when it comes out just to see that. Just bought season one . I have seen it but love the show.

Comment

I must say without giving anything about this week's episode, This is one of those shows that grabs you by the neck and makes you think they are gonna get caught, twists at your neck and then releases. Two minutes later and with a different character it repeats. LOL. Guess you could say it twists at your nuts in place of neck. LOL. Later

Comment

Working...
                              X