Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Leather reupholstery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leather reupholstery

I am planning on buying a leather reupholstery kit from leatherseats.com front, back, and door inserts. I don't feel confident installing it myself. Has anyone had this done professionally? I was wondering how much a reupholstery shop might charge for something like that.

Hmmm i would guess having it done professionally is going to cost a bit...couldnt say for sure but i am interested because i would like to redo my leather........

Comment

I already have the kit for my MR2, just haven't had it installed it yet, I'm in the Navy, and will be headed to the Persian Gulf in a few months. Then six months later my enlistment will be over. I'll probably wait til I get back to get both cars installed at the same time. That way it will be a little cheaper, and the install will be fresh. The kit that came for my MR2 looks LAAAAAVISH!!! I highly recommend leatherseats.com if you are looking to reupholster.

Comment

whats the official name of the blue than comes inside our accords?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I dunno, I'm having samples of every grey color that they carry sent to me. If you call the 1-800-# on their website, and ask for Bill, I'm sure he will do the same for you.

Comment

Originally posted by caleb5022
            I dunno, I'm having samples of every grey color that they carry sent to me. If you call the 1-800-# on their website, and ask for Bill, I'm sure he will do the same for you.
            what year and trim model Cb do you have?

Im sure all the leather is the same...it is leather....

I got a 93SE and my leather came with color matched tubing around the edges to match the paint....so i wanna get my shit redone but i wanna keep that tubing....i really like the black leather from the 91's but that shits rare and i dont think it would look good with green and tan interior.....
            0730 needs to come cuz im sleepy....and im feening to play some Sonic 2!!!

Comment

It's for a '93 ex without leather. You juss have to tell them when ordering whether you are replacing leather or cloth. They will do the tubing in a different color as the rest as well. I had the samples sent out for my MR2 so that I could have the inserts match the color of it's paint exactly. My paint is aviator grey pearl, and their ice grey matched it perfectly.

Comment

Working...
              X