Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Wow, 440.00 for a grill!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, sport compact only had them for a little over $300 but i checked this week and they jackerd their prices up to $419.00 w/o shipping. Thats some crazy prices for a grille even a chargespeed one.
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I agree that it is EXTREMELY over priced. But at least everyone won't have one. Just the idiots like me that spent 400+ But this is my favorite hobby. Invisioning your car the way you want it, and working on it until it is so. Isn't that what it's all about? I don't want to compromise whether or not my car looks the way I want it to over a few hundred bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by caleb5022
        I agree that it is EXTREMELY over priced. But at least everyone won't have one. Just the idiots like me that spent 400+ But this is my favorite hobby. Invisioning your car the way you want it, and working on it until it is so. Isn't that what it's all about? I don't want to compromise whether or not my car looks the way I want it to over a few hundred bucks.

I agree! Im a JDM hore.I want to buy one too shit i payed good money for the G square but i want a Charge speed.

My whips!
        97 eliteS 50cc sold
        90 CB coupe lx h22 turbo(ITS GONE!)
        93 CB 4dr ex/se
        85 Hilux 4x4(chevy 350)traded
        80 Hilux 2wd still got it
        73 Opel GT garage queen
        92 cx hatch b16a ran into the ground
        93 si hatch b16a type-r trans parted out
        92 dx hatch fully built GSR "huge" fmi sold
        09 4dr 4x4 Tacoma small lift daily beater
        93 dx hatch b16a2 (old team rice car) was free!

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ
          Yea, sport compact only had them for a little over $300 but i checked this week and they jackerd their prices up to $419.00 w/o shipping. Thats some crazy prices for a grille even a chargespeed one.
          i dont doubt that thats been since joeys car has been on HT...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

i <3 JDM
            TUCKIN' 19's sold

Comment

i like that there overpriced..like somone said that means not that maney people have them... thats kind of y JDM is so popular..its fun to buy rare parts and show them off.

think about it...all the people on this board that have a chargespeed are popular as hell

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

The grill is one of the only things that I hate about the cb body style, over 300 is steep for a grill though.

Comment

hmmm...makes me debate whether I should start mass producing my diy chargespeeds

imo after doing the chargespeed grill on my car, i would never ever go back...it totally transformed the look of my car

My members ride thread

Comment

honestly i wanted one, thats why i was checking the price but i dont need one that bad to pay close to $500 shipped. I prefer try making one myself.
                    1993 Accord LX - Sold
                    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

So I've been talking to Chargespeed and e-maling back and forth. I got a coupon at Nopi for 10% off their products. They said they have one at their warehouse in CA and it would run me $378 w/ the coupon...plus $80 to ship to Georgia. I realize that its expensive but you gotta buy the right parts! -Mike
                      1993 Honda Accord LX
                      2006 Yamaha R6
                      2004 Acura TSX

Comment

if i had the money id buy it!

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
                          hmmm...makes me debate whether I should start mass producing my diy chargespeeds

ID BUY!!

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

Comment

Yeah the chargerspeed grill gives the car a mean look, but again u have to pay the price to play, that grill is worth the money.

Comment

Working...
                            X