Should I Get ______?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tweeaks
    So in saying this neither of you have asked for someones opinion or advice concerning anything on your car?.
    nope. it's bad enough people tell me what i should do all the time. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
      nope. it's bad enough people tell me what i should do all the time. later.
      You should listen to people.

Comment

Originally posted by d2privat11
        You should listen to people.
        lkjrfjhrgjher. later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Though this site and many others will help you with your research, we have not covered all aspects of all parts. Nearly everytime someone starts a post such as those, a new pro/con is addressed, and that is the only reason we have such a great database to research from. So I say yes do your research first, and then post for advise if you are still unsure. I don't see why asking for ones advise on cb7tuner should EVER be looked at negatively.

Comment

i wwant a lexus so i can get the babes...
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by caleb5022
              Though this site and many others will help you with your research, we have not covered all aspects of all parts. Nearly everytime someone starts a post such as those, a new pro/con is addressed, and that is the only reason we have such a great database to research from. So I say yes do your research first, and then post for advise if you are still unsure. I don't see why asking for ones advise on cb7tuner should EVER be looked at negatively.
              as i have posted earlier, posting such threads are not negatively looked upon (or atlease not by me) but my curiosity sparks on why a person post these threads whichout first researching and secondly end up getting something unexpectedly. if a person first did their research and then post up those threads something might come up that that person did not pick up upon but those are slim (given that person did enough research to oversee all aspect)

Comment

Working...
              X