My first Kill with a CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first Kill with a CB7

I was crusing around with ma boi and a girl in the back last nite afta doin a little drinking. It was around 4am. I was on Ave U. driving like a normal person since i drank and didnt wanna kill nobody. All of a sudden i see a car behind me with loud ass music high beaming me. It was a blue 2007 camry (nice ass car). Then he go to the opposite lane and tries to pass me. Thats when I floored it and for the next block and a half we were goin at it. He was about a fender ahead when I quickly stepped on the breaks since he was trying to ram into me or somthing. THe next thing i saw was his car side swapping a parked car. I wanted to get out of the car to see if he was everyone was ok but the guy just took a turn and bounced.

Dont know if this is considered a kill but my boi and I couldnt stop laughing for the rest of the nite.

damn sucks for whoeever he hit.....i guess congrats

Comment

Hey I wouldnt call that a race that guy was out there to do some damage. Just be thankful hey didnt hurt you or anyone else...
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I'm guessing you are young. Lesson #1: Don't speak of witnessing and not reporting an accident that you were indirectly involved in. Particularly mentioning that you were drinking and driving. Incidents like these are why we have a bad name, and laws are so strict. We are lucky you weren't hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by caleb5022
          I'm guessing you are young. Lesson #1: Don't speak of witnessing and not reporting an accident that you were indirectly involved in. Particularly mentioning that you were drinking and driving. Incidents like these are why we have a bad name, and laws are so strict. We are lucky you weren't hurt.
          Im 22 and I did report it. Well, sort of. I left all the info on the crashed car's windshield. Left with the color the car model the time and most importantly the license plate. Since the guy had custom plates it was very easy to remember.

Comment

Originally posted by aznsyco84
            Im 22 and I did report it. Well, sort of. I left all the info on the crashed car's windshield. Left with the color the car model the time and most importantly the license plate. Since the guy had custom plates it was very easy to remember.
            lol NICE!

Not my fault my dick only fits magnums.
            Why drink and drive when you can smoke and FLY?

Comment

Well done he will have a fun time trying to explain how that paint got on his car to the police!

Comment

he was probably trying to get out of the way so he wouldnt hit the other car, not hit you.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  he was probably trying to get out of the way so he wouldnt hit the other car, not hit you.
                  There were no cars coming the other way.

Comment

Working...
                  X