No announcement yet.

What jdm do we want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres a thought but good luck finding them, jdm 2-piece headlights. i know someone in this thread has them ^^^^ hint hint

...adjust accordingly

Comment

JDM 2pc headlights are if youre about TRUE jdm. Me, USDM look just the same as JDM. Same goes for tail lights. The biggies i know of are:

Sidemarkers
      Fogs
      Folding Mirrors
      1pc headlights(white or black w/ yellow highbeams & amber turns)
      Badges(2.2i, Si-R, Type R, aerodeck, etc)
      Center Console Armrest
      Amber INT pcs(cluster/clock)<--my fav
      Lips-front and rear(are those a JDM option?)
      Flushmount Spoilers

Thats all i can think of right now. My future buys include the fogs, 1pc black/yellow/amber, amber cluster/clock, sidemarkers and prolly a front lip
      Props on getting a JDM diect hook-up

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

The Headlights with Yellow highs and Amber turns are, for the most part, customized by accord_inspire. Im 99% positive that thoes options were never offered from the factory, regardless of how amazing they look.

Also, the Amber clocks were from Integra Type-R's. Im not sure if an Amber Clock was offered in a CB, but it it was, it was most likely in the Si-T, and you already know how rare the amber clusters are.
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Flushmounts were US factory options...everyone seems to forget that. Did they even make flushmounts in Japan? The only one I saw from Japan didn't even look like a true Honda one, but a copy from like Erebuni or Kaminari or something.

Comment

*My Bad*

I was just naming the biggies everyone has/wants.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
              JDM 2pc headlights are if youre about TRUE jdm. Me, USDM look just the same as JDM. Same goes for tail lights.
              I have jdm 2piece headlights and im not true jdm...
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                Flushmounts were US factory options...everyone seems to forget that. Did they even make flushmounts in Japan? The only one I saw from Japan didn't even look like a true Honda one, but a copy from like Erebuni or Kaminari or something.
                yup.

From the 91 USDM sedan brochure.

http://www.altech.com.pl/wbt/_charkt...er/usdmn12.jpg
                -Mark-
                CB7
                CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Good luck with the business bro! Seems like rear fogs are tricky to find. I found some already, but I imagine that there is a market for them on here. I'll be looking for a parking pole soon, hopefully you wil be able to beat the ebay prices on these, they seem a bit rediculous.

Comment

Uber rare stuff like the amber gauge cluster, half mast antenna, heated leather seats, lip kits, etc. There are a lot of lip kits that haven't been brought over that might still be in production.

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I want a JDM ER34 4 door Skyline. Who needs JDM Accord parts when you can go sideways and look cool doing it. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                        keep us posted when you start getting performance and engine parts
                        i do sell them at the momment but i orginally was going to start small.

im going to see if i can get one piece and two jdm headlights, bumper polls, tail lights. clusters maybe. no emblems although, cost would be way more than what i think would be good. just shipping would be 20buxs on one emblem to get it here from japan.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                          The Headlights with Yellow highs and Amber turns are, for the most part, customized by accord_inspire. Im 99% positive that thoes options were never offered from the factory, regardless of how amazing they look.

Also, the Amber clocks were from Integra Type-R's. Im not sure if an Amber Clock was offered in a CB, but it it was, it was most likely in the Si-T, and you already know how rare the amber clusters are.
                          type r amber clocks i can get by the ton. lol. i know theres like 35 type r shells being parted out at my supplier.

btw sry for my slow replies everyone, normally im online alot but i have some health problems im fighting.

Comment

ok now i need to know what these items came off of??? i talked to my supplier who mainly deals in engine swaps. if i can buy in bulk, i think ill get very good prices. just he doesnt know what model these parts are off of, like 2.0i, 2.2i, etc. he has very many accords

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb
                              my supplier.

btw sry for my slow replies everyone, normally im online alot but i have some health problems im fighting.
                              Def sorry to hear about your health problems, hope you're feeling better in the very near future!

Malama Pono !!!
                              Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

just get anything you can jdm for 90 -93 honda accords and let us take our pick!!
                                .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Working...
                                X