Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Chopped grills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sooperdoog is da koolest

Comment

how did u do your interior pannel?

Comment

Your taillights look "redneck" get some red clears or oems.

Other than that, looks like it will be a tough, but fun project.

Comment

hmmm...interesting door..did you cut and paste the grey fabric on the door and paint the rest?? it actually looks pretty nice....good luck with everything

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
          Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
          by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

Yes I would like to know as well. Looks like grey vinyl. Do you have anymore pics of the interior? Particularly the door panels?

And that is 30. Ahhh........

Comment

I like the H but i think it would have looked better if you hadnt painted the chrome piece around the grill, just taken out the grill part replaced it with mesh and put the trim and the H back on top, if you get what im saying, but it still looks nice man.

Florida Meet Pictures!!!!!!!!

Comment

that is a beautiful interior. im prolly gonna take some time later to do that, but in blue. how long did it take you?

Comment

I could take a trillion more pics =)

redneck lights? noooo. I like the look, im going aggressive. I just finished rewiring my tail end to all LED. All four panels light up, and bright. OEM is too subtle and although I like the red/clear, I want the circles.

My interior - I took every single peice that I could out, after I got the seats out of course. I then vigorously cleaned every surface with a Mr Clean Magic Eraser which works fantastic. I had to go through three of them. After I cleaned everything up and it dried, I lightly sanded it all with 1000 grit sandpaper, then for the white panels I put on about 12 or so coats of Krylon fusion glossy white, followed by two coats of Duplicolor sparkles, and a few more coats of Duplicolor topcoat. Areas where more wear and tear was imminent, I used about 7 coats of top coat. For the vinyl areas, I used 12 or so coats of Duplicolor Vinyl flat-black, one (if at all) coat of sparkles, and several layers of top coat. The dashboard got a considerably larger amount of paint. I think I used 2 cans of black, 1 whole can of sparkle, and 2 cans of topcoat. It doesnt look glossy regardless of the amount of top coat tho. None of the interior is *too* sparkly either. You can see the effect in the sunlight, but not enough to distract or look tacky.

I started pulling the interior out earlier in the day around 10am'ish. Only took me less than an hour or so by myself. Painting it with many many coats took me until darkness, and then I had everything back in the car around 11pm except the doors. I had to run 20miles south to my parents house to pick up some kenwood speakers I left a few years ago, and didnt feel like putting my doors on just to have to take em off and risk messing em up.

In between paint drying, I had a few beers, went to wal-mart to pick out fabric which was spur of the moment, and do house chores the wife forced me to do, so I prolly could have done it faster.

I'll post pics of the tail end after I spend time with the wifey.

Comment

u have any better pic's of the hole gril not just the corner? see what it looks like complet like if u were oncoming
                    Torch_ind

Comment

my car is so embarrassing. But just you wait!

Comment

oh sorry i thought u had done that to the bottom bumper not the actuall Honda logo grill i was thinking u did it between the bottom signal's in that mesh but thats cool thanks
                        Torch_ind

Comment

Interesting interior. Black-interior CB7s are too damn black IMO when stock.

Now, the tri-color door panels are interesting too. However, I'm feelin' just two colors there, either black and gray or white and gray, not all three. But kudos for doing something. Straight pimpin'

Lesse more pix.
                          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

hes banned forever. no more pics. mm. the grill would look better without the emblem. and those tail lights are ugly as hell.

Comment

Working...
                            X