Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

What's that extra giant red plug coming from the wiring harness (sitting on the passenger side floor)?

Comment

The one on the right runs from the battery to the starter. The one on the left runs from the battery to the power distribution block.

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
          The one on the right runs from the battery to the starter. The one on the left runs from the battery to the power distribution block.
          ya, the power dist. block. What plugs into that?

Comment

The Rywire fuse/relay block runs the powertrain. The alternator. And the chassis fuse box which has 20 fuses.

Comment

Finally got a proper mount for my Odyssey 680 battery.

Comment

OOooo, care to share some info on that PC 680 mounting kit? I still have my battery, and this mount looks awesome.
                *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Well everything is looking very nice! Are you planning on running the battery in the stock location or down on the side of the frame rail?

Comment

I like it behind the passenger seat because I can reach it from the drivers seat. But I think to reduce the amount of cables I should just mount it under the hood.

I also ordered an RSX race shifter with race cables, billet knob, shift stops, and H bracket from K Tuned...

Comment

Fancy fancy! Looking forward to seeing it.

Comment

I seriously look forward to seeing that k tuned setup, awesome work as always!

Comment

I'm gonna need to fabricate up a bracket to bolt it onto the car. Should be sweet though.

Comment

Guuuhhhhh.... Unfortunately I can't install it this weekend. Flying to Long Beach tomorrow for the Grand Prix. Be back Tuesday. Then flying out Thursday to go to Idaho to Easter. So it's gonna be a few weeks...

Comment

I think that about covers it.

I want me some of those....
                              MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Good god look at all the new goodies! I bet those cables are going to feel phenomenal. I love the look of the shifter but I've always stayed away from it because it's hard to make it flow with our center consoles. I'm really looking forward to see how you pull it off. Have you thought about contacting Cheddas or FFC about machining you that adapter plate?

Comment

Working...
                                X