Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

starter starting on its own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

starter starting on its own

91 accord auto stater.im replacing a starter. i put the 2 housing bolts in. i put the cable like in the ass of the starter. i go to put the little pin connector thing in and the car wants to start by itelf. no keys in the ignition and the switch is off.

[/IMG]

I'll assume you want to know why and aren't just telling us about it. You've got something crossed somewhere. Find it and fix it. And why is there a pic of your car in your post? If you're trying to bypass the lack of sigs for beginners, it can get you banned.

Comment

of course i wanna know how to fix it. isnt that the point of this site? and i see every1 else wit pics so i decided to put one. but as far as my problem goes, its fixed

Comment

Originally posted by screammy View Post
        of course i wanna know how to fix it. isnt that the point of this site? and i see every1 else wit pics so i decided to put one. but as far as my problem goes, its fixed
        Glad you got it fixed.

The point of this site is to share knowledge and camaraderie, not necessarily to tell you how to fix your car. You didn't ask a single question in your post.
        As far as your pic goes, if you'd read the rules, you'd know that beginners aren't allowed to have sig pics, and that trying to get around it could lose you sig privileges and/or get you banned from the site. If the pic had been of your starter, it would have been relevant.

I'd advise reading the stickies, it could save you some trouble down the line.

Comment

ok. man forget this site. cb7's are crappy anyway. y would some1 wanna come on this site other than get info about how to fix something. im glad i have a 95 vic and a 2005 vic bc our hondas really aint hittin on too much.

Comment

Nice work Visual..

This is exactly the kind of members needed for this site and you convinced him to not come back and play..

I hope you are happy you poo-poo head

Comment

LOL @ poo poo head.

to the OP you dont gotta get upset, homie was just trying to explain to you the rules.

we have to, since newbii's dont read them, we will tell you.
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by dano28 View Post
                Nice work Visual..

This is exactly the kind of members needed for this site and you convinced him to not come back and play..

I hope you are happy you poo-poo head

poo-poo head?

I tried to play nice and save him some problems in the future with the rules. I can't help it if he got butthurt. He'll be back anyway if he's serious about his car. Where else would he go? The accumulated knowledge on this site is better than Honda themselves.

Comment

Don't think he is very serious about his Accord when he has those two "VICs" to play with. (opps I mean.. play wit)

Comment

Originally posted by dano28 View Post
                    Don't think he is very serious about his Accord when he has those two "VICs" to play with. (opps I mean.. play wit)
                    lol, why do so many people post on this forum with such terrible grammar, and spelling..?

what has this world come to.

as to the op, yeah some people can pass off as dicks, but they're helping you in the long run, and you don't have to be a dick back.

Comment

Working...
                    X