engine almost together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
    yes. I run with no timing covers at all. I don't advice following in those steps tho. I've needed to replace my tbelt more often because of this.
    i like putting my finger in the spokes while running.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I did nothing. There still is fluid in it. You either need to loop the lines, or just leave them open and all the fluid will eventually spill out as you're driving.

Mines been fine for 4 years. It's starting to dry up though and makes squeeks.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i might just loop the lines then. and try to figure out a way to put a little fluid back in there

Comment

Originally posted by tootall View Post
          What brand are these mounts??
          My ride History:
          Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
          Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
          Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
          -----------------------------------
          1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

esp

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
              esp
              Thanks.
              My ride History:
              Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
              Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
              Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
              -----------------------------------
              1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

I cant afford high flow injectors until the engine is in, is there anything i could do to the stock injectors to clean them, or to make them flow better.

Comment

Unless you're shooting for over 180whp, you won't really need bigger injectors than stock.

Comment

yeah but as soon as i get the engine in, i would like to start buying my turbo one piece at a time.

On another note, im having a real hard time finding a used half shaft for manual conversion(bolts to the block) no way to use the long axle on drivers side from when it was an automatic.. I thought that part of the tranny was the same distance away from the drivers side hub...

Comment

It might work. Try it. But I think the inner cv joint is different on the auto than it is on the manual, which would mean it wouldn't work well with the manual trans.

Also, whats your power goal? I can get you a set of used 550's or 680's for decent price.

Comment

i dont really have a power goal just started out hating it because it was an automatic, I have had this car since 98, it was my daily driver and then i put it in a garage and started it up every once in a while until i could get the balls and the money to swap for a manual then make it fast. So while it was out, made since to rebuild it, and make every thing new, just dont have the money for high performance, and figure i could add things later after the guts had been replaced, like a turbo, injectors, fuel pump, and ive already lightened it and gave it more room in the engine compartment.

might be interested in those injectors.

Comment

Looks good man.

Comment

just order the bolts from your honda dealer hook up. two of the bolts are kinda stepped and sleeved because they help the half shaft locate on the block. so two of the three bolts are different.
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

i need the whole assembly dont i, the support on the block and well heres a pic of what i mean.

Comment

well, they dont really come apart and nobody really services them.

it's pretty much one piece if you get it used and three bolts.
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X