Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Air vent broken, help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air vent broken, help!

The fan vent to the right of the steering wheel is broken. I can move it up and down but I can't slide the vent left or right to change the air flow direction. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Go to the junkyard and get a replacement. Those just pop out of the radio trim ring.

Comment

Hey try this

You can try to pry it up on the right side, on an angle and see if you can straighten it out it had happened to me once , and thats how i fixed it good luck. Billy
      Destiny Struggles To Reassert The Pattern That Was Meant To Be. Also Some Of These Members Are Wise Guys With There Wise Guy Answers . Also only inexperienced drivers put donuts in front . You can follow me but it's going to hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_dude View Post
        Go to the junkyard and get a replacement. Those just pop out of the radio trim ring.
        I agree they'll probably be almost free at the junkyard

MRT= http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193891

Comment

Does it kill people these days to investigate the problem? Its so simple how it operates, take it apart and look at the little piece that connects the center vent where the slider is to the rest.

Comment

Probly just one of these popped off. Calm down

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
            It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
              Does it kill people these days to investigate the problem? Its so simple how it operates, take it apart and look at the little piece that connects the center vent where the slider is to the rest.
              Sorry, I just thought it would save time, and the risk breaking it, to ask here first.

So how do I pry it out? It won't budge when I try......

Comment

you literally just pry it out gently from one side. easier to pry from the middle piece that divides the 2 center vents. i have no idea what your doing to not get it out.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Blue91LX View Post
                  Sorry, I just thought it would save time, and the risk breaking it, to ask here first.

So how do I pry it out? It won't budge when I try......
                  Use a small flat head screwdriver and thats weird u say it wont budge cuz as soon as u pry it out alittle it comes out very easily

MRT= http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193891

Comment

Thanks for the help! I don't know why it was so hard to get the vent out (probably me just being an idiot) but I finally got the vent out and found the prongs had just popped off.

Comment

Working...
                    X