Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My Stock 91 Ex Coupe CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it really look silver? Dang pictures lol it's actually Tan or w.e u wanna call it.. and thanks. The interior i actually don't mind at all since it's in MINT condition. Thought about a black interior but it honestly doesn't bother me a bit.. definitely need a more practical seat belt cuz putting on two belts one day im gnna pull a freaking muscle.. Thanks for the Feedback mikey. I've heard good things about you!

Edit: Also thinking about Plasti-Dipping the rims white. I've seen the same and I think it looks great.. any thoughts?

Comment

WOW

You got that Sweet looking lady for $800. You Lucked out...Have Fun with her, cant wait to see what you do.

Isnt that Paint called Champaig or somthing like that?

Keep those Priorities St8 Bro. School 1st..Just save your $ and Do everything right on the car. it will last you years..Car payments SUCK and you have a long life ahaed of you..

Good Luck..

Comment

Your paint must be Seattle Silver then. Typically that colour got the maroon interior and a bright silver was never offered on the coupes til 9293.

Your car has been repainted, so maybe that's why it looks brighter.

Comment

Painted Side trim. Eibach pro kit lowering springs.
          Mechanically sound and happy

New Plans:
          Rims
          BB6 Fogs
          Downpipe all rotted so have to replace it.
          Delete muffler probably.
          Get my side trim painted and cleared again. This is just Plasti-dip.
          Aside from cosmetics, I think I've done all my low cost repairs/enhancements for now. Going to ride it out until I acquire the currency for rims. Not quite set on which.

Comment

Thats starting to look so much like my car its not even funny. Same color inside and outside, same color wheels and white stickers on the back windows.

I wish i had a sunroof. lol
            Last edited by H311RA151N; 09-13-2012, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SWMO View Post
              Thats starting to look so much like my car its not even funny. Same color inside and outside, same color wheels and white stickers on the back windows.

I wish i had a sunroof. lol
              Haha thanks man..
              'Here's some more

Comment

Working...
              X