No announcement yet.

91_CB7_Sedan : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice sedan dude.....I see you are in NC eh?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Whats up N.C. any updates.you coming to the Greensbors meet on
      OCT 10th.

Comment

Whats up N.C. any updates.you coming to the Greensboros meet on
        OCT 10th.

Comment

Not really any updates...I welded a Magnaflow muffler on, but no pics yet...I'll take some tomorrow and post them.
          Yes I'm going to the Greensboro Meet. I can't wait, it will be my first CB7tuner meet ever! So I'm ready to meet some people who enjoy these cars as much as I do.
          Are you going to be there?

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
          White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
            Not really any updates...I welded a Magnaflow muffler on, but no pics yet...I'll take some tomorrow and post them.
            Yes I'm going to the Greensboro Meet. I can't wait, it will be my first CB7tuner meet ever! So I'm ready to meet some people who enjoy these cars as much as I do.
            Are you going to be there?
            oh yeah,can't wait it will be a nice first meet for you to get your feet wet.

Comment

whats up brother man. hows the car coming along?

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Its coming pretty good, got some better home made eyelids, working on some 3000K Yellow 9005's for my highs, and some 10000K Blue 9006's for my lows...
                Last edited by 91_CB7_Sedan; 12-17-2009, 02:42 AM.

White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Almost ready for the drop guys. 2.25" Front : 2.0" Rear!!!!!!

It's about damn time.

Comment

Ohh yeh, i took a video of me tac'in out the CB down I 85 on my way to Oxford, not sure how to put it on here, or if I can, but I'll bring it to our next meet. I guestimated on the speed, well the speedo needle was buried, it was straight down at the 6 o'clock position. so I figured around 150mph or so. Haha Secrets are amazing, I might let you guys know what I've done to her at the next meet as well. Haha I'm ready for you now Tony! I might get it with that H22 you have

Comment

Ohh yeh, i took a video of me tac'in out the CB down I 85 on my way to Oxford, not sure how to put it on here, or if I can, but I'll bring it to our next meet. I guestimated on the speed, well the speedo needle was buried, it was straight down at the 6 o'clock position. so I figured around 150mph or so. Haha Secrets are amazing, I might let you guys know what I've done to her at the next meet as well. Haha I'm ready for you now Tony! I might get it with that H22 you have
                      Bring it on my brother.....bring it on....

...but come correct now......no BS....trust me I will be ready for ya
                      Last edited by 90-JDMCB7; 12-16-2009, 12:40 AM.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

i hope you got good brakes.thats might fast on stock brakes,time to upgrade.

Comment

Lol, well this is true, i do need a brake upgrade, but i can downshift for now and be fine right? LOL
                          Last edited by 91_CB7_Sedan; 12-17-2009, 02:43 AM.

Comment

So what ya got in your CB now dude....

Comment

Damn, 150mph? You better hope there aren't any cameras on the highway!
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Haha nope, not around here. This was on the open highway.

Comment

Working...
                                X