Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Why can't we ask where to get things?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why can't we ask where to get things?????

I don't understand I thought this website was ment to help us. We can't even ask where to get this or that without the post being deleted. That's dumb cause some people don't know where to get certain things. Who else thinks its dumb that we can post anything like that in the beginners section.

It's because we don't like repetition. The answers you seek are well documented and in the stickies (read here first) located at the top of every forum.
    MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Who else thinks it's dumb to read and obey the rules? It's been like that for as long as I can remember and this site works just fine.

Comment

The beginner section has its own rules for a specific reason. If we allowed that question, this site would be full of nothing but "where can I find a /insert product here" questions.

Now, if you see something that someone has and you like it, feel free to send them a private message, nicely asking where such can be obtained.
        92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
        2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
        2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

CB7 Tuner Search Function

Use this first before asking. It does help.
          H23A-powered CB7 coming soon.....

Comment

I learned the hard way man. If i wanna look anything up like coilovers or anything i put CB7 with it. Example go to google and put coilover cb7 on the search bar and if you keep looking threads from this forum will show up. Works most o the time and if not just use our search bar.
            10th Anniversary Accord.
            05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

The beginner section has rules about those with less then 30 posts asking where they can buy something. why don't you put in the effort to find the information already on this website and other places to find what it is you want instead of asking to be spoon fed. Google is a wonderful thing. Google is how i even found this site and if you put in the effort you will find the information you seek. there is atleast 9 years of information on this site. find it.
              Last edited by Honda_Lady; 09-16-2012, 05:57 PM.
              1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
              1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
              1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
              1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Why can't you use one punctuation mark? If you think this site is dumb then why are you still here? A simple search could have led you to the very answer of your question, and it could also help you find the things you're looking for instead of asking your e-friends.
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Because the minute some dumbass says "I have that. I'll sell it to you!" you BOTH get permanently banned.

The staff and I have been kind enough to explain the reasons behind most rules. If you take the time to read them (as it is assumed everyone here has), you'll understand the "why" behind quite a bit. If you still don't like it, you are free to leave.

Comment

And holy shit... I just looked at your previous threads, and you made FIVE threads asking where to buy motor mounts! Four were deleted, and the fifth was answered and locked (this is a few months ago now.)

The moderators took pity on you. I'd have banned you permanently after the third thread. Regardless of whether or not you understand or agree with the rules of this site, you are expected to respect and follow them if you wish to continue being a member here.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      And holy shit... I just looked at your previous threads, and you made FIVE threads asking where to buy motor mounts! Four were deleted, and the fifth was answered and locked (this is a few months ago now.)

The moderators took pity on you. I'd have banned you permanently after the third thread. Regardless of whether or not you understand or agree with the rules of this site, you are expected to respect and follow them if you wish to continue being a member here.
                      hmmmmmmm

where to buy motor mounts.

Autozone

Pep Boys

O'Reilly's

Kragen

Checkers

Ebay

www.rockauto.com

or any decent auto parts store
                      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                        hmmmmmmm

where to buy motor mounts.

Autozone

Pep Boys

O'Reilly's

Kragen

Checkers

Ebay

www.rockauto.com

or any decent auto parts store
                        WTF how did you find those places? I searched everywhere and all I came up with is:

Napa
                        Honda Dealer
                        Advance Auto
                        BapGeon
                        Majestic Honda
                        Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by BurtonRiderT6 View Post
                          WTF how did you find those places? I searched everywhere and all I came up with is:

Napa
                          Honda Dealer
                          Advance Auto
                          BapGeon
                          Majestic Honda
                          Amazon

walked over to Autozone on sunday afternoon with the wife AND SHE WENT IN FOR ME !!!
                          http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by CB7JDM4DOOR View Post
                            I don't understand I thought this website was ment to help us. We can't even ask where to get this or that without the post being deleted. That's dumb cause some people don't know where to get certain things. Who else thinks its dumb that we can post anything like that in the beginners section.
                            Because. #itsthefuckingrules

Yeah, maybe that's harsh, but we have rules for a reason. And we enforce them, if we didn't, it would be chaos.
                            Originally posted by Mishakol129
                            Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Hey I had to read the rules just like everyone else did. Seems like more and more new comers are just asking to get banned. The rules are very detailed & very clear.
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199269 Current Coupe.

Instagram : moii_26

Playstation Network : el_tyrone

Comment

Working...
                              X