Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVS Militia shoe/boot

DVS Transom

Took a chance since Reel Big Fish were awesome once upon a time... nope, their new stuff's still fairly annoying.
    Last edited by CyborgGT; 09-10-2012, 03:42 PM. Reason: Dead image

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Great movie!
      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post

DVS Militia shoe/boot

Im rockin' the same kicks in sand/desert colors. Super comfy and i take them everywhere.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
          And the internet on your computer is.......?

I can choose to ignore either just as easy as the other. I see the world's connectivity as a window to opportunity, not a leash. I would rather have all the possibilities that technological advances have made in communication available at hand, knowing that I can distance myself when I desire, rather than to limit myself from the get-go.
          ha ha take a day in my shoe with all the phone calls and bad news . you would hate it to.
          this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
          How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
          Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

Just ordered my HKS SSQV blow off valve Hope it comes in soon!!

Comment

Last edited by Bacon; 09-09-2012, 02:24 PM.
              H23A-powered CB7 coming soon.....

Comment

Just took out a small loan for an '02 RSX, which I'm picking up here in a few hours. Its a base model (K20 160hp) and automatic, but it's comfy as hell with a leather interior. After looking for a BB6 for so long and finding nothing but disappoinment, I'm all for something that's just relaxing to cruise in. Not to mention it'll be miles more reliable than the CB7... and look a bit more posh with that Acura badge! I'll have pics up tonight.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by Bacon View Post

Almost bought the G20C instead of my .40. But ammo is a lot easier to come by in .40 than 10mm. Great choice for a defense gun though.
                  '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                    Almost bought the G20C instead of my .40. But ammo is a lot easier to come by in .40 than 10mm. Great choice for a defense gun though.
                    It's not really that hard to find defense rounds for the 10mm. I am using Hornady XTP and the shop that I go through carries about five different brands and plenty of boxes on their shelf. It's just not a common defense round due to it's large amount of power.

Comment

Bought this for a non-Honda project that I am currently working on.
                      MR Thread
                      GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
                        Bought this for a non-Honda project that I am currently working on.
                        SVT Focus?

Comment

Yes it is an SVT intake. however, it's going on my Mazda Tribute w/Zetec engine. Already have a Focus stainless steel 2.5" collector header modified and installed with a 2.5" Magnaflow cat back exhaust. Thing is breathing great....just needs some more air & fuel for some more top end.
                          MR Thread
                          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

I have silicone couplers if you need them. They replace the factory weak rubber couplers.

I am hoping to build a 3.0L turbo SVT Contour after my CB7 is finished.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou View Post

Beautiful guitar.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Working...
                                X