No announcement yet.

blackice : 1998 Nissan 240SX SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine and tranny are out of the clip woot, possibly dropping it in tomorrow afternoon/night
    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
    Project 240SX
    Originally posted by chillin943
    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Just updated the mods list on the first page as it stands atm. Should be picking up the new rear end and downpipe later this afternoon. The wiring harness is being worked on today by Eric down at U.P. Garage. Hopefully this thing will be going sometime during the week or next weekend.
      Project 240SX
      Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

this thing should already be swapped in.

PICTARS or BAN!
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

nice man....cant wait to see in person!
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

Engine is in with the tranny. Turns out it has a six puck clutch and lightened flywheel in there already. They looked brand new too. My buddy Sam (whose shop we are doing the swap in) has been taking pictures of the whole process. I'll post up when I get copies.
            Project 240SX

Comment

U.P. Garage FTW!

This build is looking good, pictures as soon as you get them!

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

hmm nismo pro gt 2 way lsd ftw?
                Project 240SX

Comment

this thread sucks without pictures. stop talking and show us....
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Im excited to see this when its done. How much longerrrr? And how much you pay for your s14? Im starting to kinda like them lol. But I dont think I can give up the rx7.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                    New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton View Post
                      Im excited to see this when its done. How much longerrrr? And how much you pay for your s14? Im starting to kinda like them lol. But I dont think I can give up the rx7.
                      11k originally. you can probably find a zenki in good condition for around 6k. i saw an fc for sale yesterday lol.
                      Project 240SX

Comment

Eh thats a lot more than I have lol. I been thinking about trading for a s13 though.. but I think I might regret it. I dont want to be like all the other punk ass s13 kids on the jdm drift bandwagon.

New people click here

Comment

Eh thats a lot more than I have lol. I been thinking about trading for a s13 though.. but I think I might regret it. I dont want to be like all the other punk ass s13 kids on the jdm drift bandwagon.
                          do it for you not for other people, and don't be a punk ass lol. but make sure you get a removable steering wheel and good alarm/kill system. they are fun cars and cake to handle. you should be able to find a coupe or hatch for 1500+.
                          Project 240SX

Comment

I want a coupe. But 240's just dont feel as well put together as rx7s to me personally. Rx7s are classy lol.

New people click here

Comment

I want a coupe. But 240's just dont feel as well put together as rx7s to me personally. Rx7s are classy lol.
                              yeah they say the fc/fd chassis are true sports car chassis vs the s chassis. but you get the all mighty wankel so....trade off LOL
                              Project 240SX

Comment

ya lol. If only I could have both.

New people click here

Comment

Working...
                                X