No announcement yet.

UrDoneSRH : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks, i love it! it looks way better than the stock CB green one. the numbers are thinner too. i need to get all my LEDs ordered so i have all amber/orange through my dash buttons/switches/knobs/gauge cluster.
    thank for all the props guys, helps to keep me motivated

Member Ride Facebook
    XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
    SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
    For Sale Thread

Comment

***JDM HEADLIGHTS! NEW PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!***

Stock headlights w/clear corners and reg bulbs

JDM Headlights w/xenons

Member Ride Facebook
      SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
      For Sale Thread

Comment

Nice. I like the headlights and the side markers turned out sweet. Good job.

Comment

thanks now for the carbon fiber, then lowering, and then to the interior!

Member Ride Facebook
          SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
          For Sale Thread

Comment

the new headlights look good. that bass kill switch is pretty neat. does it kill the power to the amp or do something else? i like the polished heatsheild eventhough you may not have it anymore from the header install. later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

well since i blew my amps, its just a meaningless switch right now lol. but basically it shut off whichever amp I had that remote wire ran to. when i had my 4ch and 2ch, i connected the wire to the 2ch, so if i saw a cop or nething it would cut off my bass. basically i split the wire before the relay, one went to the 4ch and the wire that went through the relay went to the 2ch/subs, so when i clicked the switch the relay cut off the signal to the amp, therefore shutting it off.

UPDATE
              I JUST ORDERED MY CF VIS HOOD!!! IM SO STOKED!

I miss my polished heatshild, but the benefits of the DC headers outweigh the beauty.

Again, thanks for all the comments guys.

Member Ride Facebook
              SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
              For Sale Thread

Comment

wow what a progress the one piece headlights
                side markers and vis hood nice

keep up the good work
                H22 fund = 3000 hopefully soon My Member's Ride Thread

Canon XTI | 28-135mm IS USM | 18-55mm kit lens | 50mm 1.8 II

Comment

1pc headlights are great, and I love the wheels.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

thanks again for all the love guys. i might be puttin on my h23 intake mani when my grandpa comes to visit in 2 weeks. he loves to work on cars, and my dads gonna be at work all day, so he'll be bored stuck at the house with my mom and grandma, so i figured id just put it on then if i have it all ready to keep him entertained.

oh i also ordered all my LEDs and resistors to do the LED conversion, they should be shipped by now. so probably next week i will begin converting to Amber/Orange to match my JDM Teg clock.

My VIS hood & hood pins are both shipping on the 10th, should only take 3days, 5 days at the most, since the hoods shipping from portland oregon and the pins from seattle washington.

all i gotsta say is HELL YA I LOVE MY CB!

Member Ride Facebook
                    SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                    For Sale Thread

Comment

CF Hood to arrive this coming monday! H23 intake manifold is on! Some problems with it, shifting is kinda shitty and it idles a lil bit high... but other than that the power advantage is great! Sounds better too!
                      Last edited by UrDoneSRH; 11-24-2006, 08:00 PM.

Member Ride Facebook
                      SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                      For Sale Thread

Comment

MY VIS HOOD IS ON! Pics are up top! H23 manifold is on, iab box hooked up, mini-vtec! lol. Here's a pic of the gauge with orange to match my itr dash clock. Shits comin together, now i just gotta lower it.

Member Ride Facebook
                        SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                        For Sale Thread

Comment

Bump

Bump! come on give me some comments!

Member Ride Facebook
                          SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                          For Sale Thread

Comment

Looks real clean man... How long did the H23 IM Swap take you? Just curious since I will be doing this sometime this winter or spring. Later

Comment

the hood looks sweet. very nice

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                                Looks real clean man... How long did the H23 IM Swap take you? Just curious since I will be doing this sometime this winter or spring. Later
                                removing the f22 mani and installing the h23 took me about 12 hrs... some breaks were takin, along with screwin around and pickin up parts i needed.

but gettin all the kinks worked out took me about a week (due to work and my gf/kids) most of them were due to me not researching everything and finding out what exactly everything i needed to was. im going to post up some things i noticed missing from cokinuts h23 diy, like hookin up the iab and what not.

i love the h23 manifold, through first gear it pulls like vtech at about 3700rpm, and still puls through the rest of the gears but is a lil less noticeable. definate performance gain, it just sucks that i have auto cuz well... its an auto lol. im plannin on a manual swap in the next year.

and thanks yoshi i love it, definately notice the weight difference too.

Member Ride Facebook
                                SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                                For Sale Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X