Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first ticket today

51 in a 35.

Can't Find out how much it is till tomorrow, but does anyone have any idea?

like 150? 200?
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

1 million dollars. unless you take traffic school then its like 74 ish

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic View Post
      1 million dollars. unless you take traffic school then its like 74 ish
      damn one mill better sell some coc!
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

figth it dont pay

2014 bisimoto parts coming soon

Comment

get it pulled works for me but if u dont tell them suck ur pickle and ride off lol. na fight it man

Comment

theres no point in fighting it, i was straight up doing 51 in a 35. I was wrong, officer Hensley was right. I'm not going to fight it lol

Comment

man i have a feeling this wont be your last either

my apexi ws2 attracted cops like flies on shit...

one time this cop was like do you know how fast you are going...im like bitch im rick james...nah but i think my exhaust made the cop think i was going faster cuz its so loud even tho we know the cb7 is the fastest car on the planet

Comment

i have no idea what they base the fine on, but my last one was for 15 over and it was $203
                FA1

Comment

shit my trucks exhaust is only like 4 feet or so long with a borla straight through design muffler, so loud is the name of its game.

Btw, since you've read both my recent threads you laugh at this. The cop took my license and reg, and I though he had walked away, so i started kissing her, and he said " Uh, sir??" i was so embarassed, i forgot he had to tell me why he stopped me!! He just laughed and explained, so i really thought id get out of it. He was really cool about the whole thing... I was kind of shocked I got the ticket, but like i said it was my fault and i was wrong, so no point in fighting it

Comment

i always hear people say when u get your first speeding ticket is to plead not guilty

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
                      i have no idea what they base the fine on, but my last one was for 15 over and it was $203
                      damn i was 16 over shit... I hope mines less than 200... I moved out of my parents house 4 days after high school graduation and now Im poor.

Comment

I got my first ticket today as well. It was a careless/wreckless driving ticket though. Damn cops are out to get CB's and teenagers.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                        "The Turtle"
                        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic View Post
                          man i have a feeling this wont be your last either

my apexi ws2 attracted cops like flies on shit...

one time this cop was like do you know how fast you are going...im like bitch im rick james...nah but i think my exhaust made the cop think i was going faster cuz its so loud even tho we know the cb7 is the fastest car on the planet
                          wow those exhaust is not loud

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                            I got my first ticket today as well. It was a careless/wreckless driving ticket though. Damn cops are out to get CB's and teenagers.
                            well i dont have a cb anymore. Got a slammed dakota on 20s, but im def tryin to get another honda when i get the money. 10 mpg is nearly as attractive as the truck itself.

Comment

Originally posted by 96accord914 View Post
                              wow those exhaust is not loud
                              the turbo version is.. especially if you dont have a turbo :P

Comment

Working...
                              X