Random Pic of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random Pic of the Day

So i was about to head home after leaving the gym, when i saw something out of the ordinary out of the corner of my eye...i stopped looked back and made a u-turn.

It was a lady sleeping one of the islands in the parking lot, well i'm assuming she was sleeping since she had laid out a jean jacket to sleep on. I just found it weird that she picked such an odd place to sleep.

So have any of you guys encountered anything weird recently?

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
    Frost White Member 13
    My Ride
    "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

wow
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

homeless maybe?
      My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

bro ive been all over the world ive seen shit like this in 3rd world countries... kids with missing limbs begging for change at intersections in pakistan..a black kid in iraq... a iraqi kid with blue eyes....not braggin just sayin ive seen some weird shit bums dont surprise me

Comment

LOL What a good thread!

Here's my random pic.

Didnt happen today, but happened yesterday while i was at the mall.
          You guys remember the DC/VA Beltway Sniper from a couple years ago who were shooting people from inside their trunk?
          Well, the car was a light blue 1990 Chevrolet Caprice with New Jersey tags.
          Its not ironic that i saw this similar car at the mall, but look at the trunk key hole.

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
            LOL What a good thread!

Here's my random pic.

You guys remember the DC/VA Beltway Sniper from a couple years ago who were shooting people from inside their trunk?
            Its not ironic that i saw this similar car at the mall, but look at the trunk key hole.

lulz!
            to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
            Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
              LOL What a good thread!

Here's my random pic.

Frost White Member 13
              My Ride

Comment

lol did you poke her with a stick to see if she alive?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by joshnrosen View Post
                  homeless maybe?
                  It's hard to say cause it was in a pretty expensive area i've yet to see a homeless person there, but who knows? lol

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic View Post
                  bro ive been all over the world ive seen shit like this in 3rd world countries... kids with missing limbs begging for change at intersections in pakistan..a black kid in iraq... a iraqi kid with blue eyes....not braggin just sayin ive seen some weird shit bums dont surprise me
                  Oh i've seen some stuff on my last visit to my home country, i just found it odd at the spot that she choose to "to fall asleep".

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                  lol did you poke her with a stick to see if she alive?
                  I thought about it about...either that or beep the horn but i didn't want her to chase after me lol, i should have warned her of possible rain fall though

Frost White Member 13
                  My Ride

Comment

bums in my city are crazy i mean seriously mental... they sleep anywhere

i downloaded crackheads gone wild a month ago... shit was crazy

what home is your home country icedplaya?

Comment

NEW PSN
                      H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                      RIP

Comment

^^ those are big balls mang

isnt that monkey fuckin diesel tho.. looks like hes been hitten the gym up

Comment

i went to google n typed random n clicked on images then search.

Comment

steroid monkey!

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Im always taking random, weird pics. Like this...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X