coworker crashed my motorcycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coworker crashed my motorcycle

i recently just got back from overseas and i left my bike in care of a friend/coworker... .. well there is another guy in my unit.. who would always ask me to ride my bike.. and i would be like no!! get your own... i let him ride my bike like 5 times... he was an old roomate... he would always beg with puppy eyes.. just ask over and over.. and i would say no.. so when i got deployed overseas I DID NOT LEAVE IT WITH HIM.... i left it with another guy... well the guy i left the motorcycle with gave the keys to the guy always begging to ride my bike from my understanding its because he was deploying or going overseas also... two days before i get back.. he crashes it and breaks his leg and i think he fractured his neck or some shit.......i feel disprespected/betrayed because this guy knew i didnt want him to ride my bike.. but somehow he finaggled his way.. into getting the keys from this guy.. being oppurtunistic...im sure in some manipulative manner liking telling him i said it was ok .. or asking over and over and over again..until the guy gave in
    i was wondering if i was responsible for paying for any damages this guy caused to anybody elses vehicle... for one thing i didnt not want him to ride it.. i never gave him the keys.. he never should have been on my motorcycle... another thing nobody in florida has motorcycle insurance.. its like common .. the saying is .. you only have to have motorcycle insurance if you get into an accident... i mean i kinda feel bad for the guy but i know how manipulative he is.. you ever met someone really manipulative... a ''weasel'' type guy?........ah... im done ranting just wondering if anyone knew if i would be liable for anything......oh yeah btw.. whats up CB7 tuner.. good to see you guys again!!!

I was just wondering where you been, the other day. Glad to know whats up.

I wouldnt think youre liable, as you didnt allow him on the bike, however, you DID willingly give the keys to someone who gave them to him, so....i dunno how that works. As for the guy himself, serves him right. You told him no and he weasels his ay into it, what a tool.

Is the bike trash?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
      I was just wondering where you been, the other day. Glad to know whats up.

I wouldnt think youre liable, as you didnt allow him on the bike, however, you DID willingly give the keys to someone who gave them to him, so....i dunno how that works. As for the guy himself, serves him right. You told him no and he weasels his ay into it, what a tool.

Is the bike trash?
      my unit is looking for it... i didnt know my bike was waldo now.. like wtf.. i guess he had to be taken away in an ambulance

Comment

So it was just left where he crashed it?!?

Nice.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

report it as stolen and that guy that took it a suspect.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I was going to suggest that, but thats a pretty serious deal..

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post

^
              haha there ya go
              Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
              -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                I was going to suggest that, but thats a pretty serious deal..
                it's a serious deal when someone takes your fucking property and not only joy rides it and destroys it especially when you specifically said NO.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

it's a serious deal when someone takes your fucking property and not only joy rides it and destroys it especially when you specifically said NO.
                  x2
                  ]

Comment

agreed.

Comment

x2 willingly taking someones property without their permission while that person is away is a douche move. File a report on him.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

For once, Wes, I have to agree with your dickish advice!

Yeah, the guy stole your bike... even if the guy who you left it with allowed it, he still did it without YOUR permission. I'm glad he's not dead. I hope he enjoys his injuries.

Comment

that's so weird, same thing happened to my dad and we have the same kind of bike!

he had someone from work watch it for him and some other dickbag decided to jump on it and crashed...luckily it was just cosmetic damage

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                          where you been, is something wrong?
                          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

So, did you beat this guy's ass or what?
                            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate View Post
                              So, did you beat this guy's ass or what?
                              your sig sux balls. lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X