No announcement yet.

Places my job takes me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll look into it next time we spend more then an hour or so there. Guam is fun, my best friend was born there not sure where he lived there. But he loved it. I'm sure a lot has changed since you've last been there. 20 years is a long time. If I get a chance to go to Palau, I'll make sure to take pictures.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Are you flying into Fort Dix NJ at all?

I work right next to the flight line haha.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
        How cool is this...

Thanks for sharing Grumpys93!

EDIT... I wish FlightRadar24 would display US military cargo planes. I would follow your flight!
        That would be interesting...

If you could see the trainers you would freak out at all the traffic that occurs near the border in Texas from sunrise to sunset on weekdays. Otherwise, there is no commercial traffic out here.

Finally got in this thread when I wasn't at work. Sweet pics dude! I'll be living that TDY life very soon.
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
          That would be interesting...

If you could see the trainers you would freak out at all the traffic that occurs near the border in Texas from sunrise to sunset on weekdays. Otherwise, there is no commercial traffic out here.

Finally got in this thread when I wasn't at work. Sweet pics dude! I'll be living that TDY life very soon.
          I know you are at Ft Dix right?

Scott(Owequitit) flies in and out of Newark when he is not stuck somewhere haha.

We should organize a big meet!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
            I know you are at Ft Dix right?

Scott(Owequitit) flies in and out of Newark when he is not stuck somewhere haha.

We should organize a big meet!
            Not yet... I'm at Laughlin AFB now, then TDY for my C-17 training, then I should be at JB MDL <-- The abbreviation of Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst(lol), in the September timeframe.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

That's a nice base. I almost went there but decided it was too cold for me lol. I'm sure we are going to cross paths eventually since we bo fly to the same places. Maybe we could meet up.
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

Damn Nick...you lucky bastard...
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Seve! How are you man? Long time
                  ~Nick~

Comment

Working...
                  X