No announcement yet.

Nice to see everyone's still alive and shifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thunder and lightning car wash video was what influenced me the most. I figured if these cars are worth risking your life for, I should probly dump my life savings into it.

Comment

good to see you stopping back in, bud! What projects are you working on these days? Last I heard was the trucker documentary from a couple years ago, but the kickstarter campaign wasn't successful.

Edit: 93accordexcoupe, how did you get "weapon:" under your name?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
        Edit: 93accordexcoupe, how did you get "weapon:" under your name?
        Deev said if I donated $1,000 i could get it. Give it a shot!

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
          Deev said if I donated $1,000 i could get it. Give it a shot!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Fffffffuuuuuuuu OG overload. I saw the name under the thread and did a Scooby Doo triple take

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
              Yea i figured that would be the response I got. I just hit the space bar a few dozen times after location (is the secret out now?)

Comment

Lol that picture made me laugh out loud
                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx View Post
                  Thanks for the pics, Mike. That accident photo is ancient. I don't even know if I have that one anymore.

J-specCb4... that's a name I remember

Ztech.. what's goin on? Man, this is O.G. for sure. All we need now is Maple, Wikked, Xplode, Fizz... all the crazy cats who've gone and disappeared into the world.

Mauricio! I could have my dad cook some, vacuum seal and ship them to you, but they're never as good as fresh-from-the-oven. You'll just have to wait for the next engine swap party.

Sparkle, I remember you being one of the first on the board who actually had a swap. Good checking in, hope all is well
                  Damn I forgot about fizzz! Xplode was a character. Wikked....damn. bringing back memories.

I dont even have my cb7 anymore. My dad has one and my bro...but I still stick around here.

I see your in california now, where at?
                  What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

The man who curved the 4th generation Accord ball game for many...and burned many holes in people's pockets lol.

Grateful you started this site. Glad you're still well and kicking!

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments, guys. Appreciate the kind words.

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
                      The thunder and lightning car wash video was what influenced me the most. I figured if these cars are worth risking your life for, I should probly dump my life savings into it.
                      You gotta have passion! Lightning respects passion
                      Disclaimer: If you do in fact become struck by lightning, I am not to be held liable for medical expenses. My advice is based on personal experience only.

Originally posted by Deevergote
                      It's amazing how the attitude of just one prominent person (not even someone in charge, just active...) can affect the overall mood of the site!
                      Forums are amazing in general. They really do reflect actual communities. Again, props to you, Mike, for maintaining good vibes despite tumultuous times.

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                      good to see you stopping back in, bud! What projects are you working on these days? Last I heard was the trucker documentary from a couple years ago, but the kickstarter campaign wasn't successful.
                      Yep, it was to be a feature film actually. Have since turned my attention to the novel I'm writing and other film projects.

Originally posted by accordztech
                      I see your in california now, where at?
                      I need to update my location because I haven't lived in California for awhile. I was in LA from '07-12. Last year I was in Colorado.

Comment

Id say you probably moved back East.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I think I'm OG.. I was a kid when I joined and I have learned sooooooo much.

Many thanks ATX for making this site.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Holy Barnacles! It's Steve!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Haha, How'd I miss this thread? OMG! Those white coupe images bring back memories!
                              Hope all is well with you Steve .. :thumb:

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx View Post
                                I was going to write shitting and shifting, but I thought it too vulgar.

Anyway, just checking in on the old timers and saying hello to the new guys. It's like walking into a halfway house for CB7 addicts. Some are still rocking in their chairs, trying to forget the sweet smell of 93 octane even though all they can do is talk about it.

That's what I call love

It's maple OG still here, BUT never read this forum. I need another CB again.
                                the GTO sucks!

Comment

Working...
                                X